One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as for feats, indeed. But that's because the strongest top tiers haven't gone all out on panel yet.
My Top Feats List
@Cinera
@Sentinel
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

1)Zoro Blocking Two Yonko
2)Hakai cuz its split half and half between Kaido and Meme
3)Whitebeard Heaven and Earth Shaker
4)Punk Hazard Tranformation
5)Oden surviving Boiling Pot
6)Akainu surviving Quakes
7)Hiryu Kiren
8)Mihawk's Iceberg Slash

Also KKG and Gamma Knife are complete jokes of feats rn

How do you know that they were using their full power? They aren't idiots that will they will deplete every bit of their strength with a single attack. The fight has a long way to go.
Full Power attack doesn't deplete all your strength.
ISDS doesn't Zoro on his limit. Zoro has stamina to perform like 50 ISDS

It was complete set up attack from two yonkou..same as those Dorry and Broggy. Why won't it be full power..they wanted to wipe all 5 supernovas with this and were surprised when they heard voices.

My Top Feats List
@Cinera
@Sentinel
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

1)Zoro Blocking Two Yonko
2)Hakai cuz its split half and half between Kaido and Meme
3)Whitebeard Heaven and Earth Shaker
4)Punk Hazard Tranformation
5)Oden surviving Boiling Pot
6)Akainu surviving Quakes
7)Hiryu Kiren
8)Mihawk's Iceberg Slash

Also KKG and Gamma Knife are complete jokes of feats rn
I do like Zoro but
Zoro blocking the emperors for a short amount of time and taking damage doesn't come close to the rest , lol.

So @An Dórn was my April Fools plan to have an anti-account that argues against everything I believe. That meant I had to read spoilers for that week since on a Thursday that’s where all the activity is.

So that plan turned into a massive challenge when this chapter decided to throw at us Zoro having one of the best feats in the series. Just had to resort to incoherent trolling

Anyway, the chapter itself, Jinbei’s got a nightclub bouncer vibe on that front cover with that big jacket

The Scabbards vs Orochi one, I’d assume, is leaving him one last head to be killed off, by Hiyori or Momo? I’m quite surprised at how quick it went down, him coming back and immediately getting cut up.

As for the roof fight... well, that was outstanding from Zoro. To block a combined attack from two Yonko, an attack with a hell of a lot of symbolism behind it- the Dorry and Broggy reference, the sovereignt/Haki aspect- is increidble enough, but to then cut back up fairly quickly and fight on is even more incredible.

Kaido’s got a nice brutality about him when he actually starts fighting, like when he battered Luffy there

And that was, I have to say, I fairly clever way for the rooftop 5 to deal with BM. Sure, I was expecting the yeetening, but removing the Homies from the action and the combined DF powers of Kid and Law was pretty smart.

As for what it means, well, that looks to be the end of Big Mom. For this fight, and for the series. Her super-form, Giant inspired team attack with Kaido is her last hurrah, she’s shown her best, now we can be rid of her. There’s not much reason to think that they will fail in their attempt to get rid of her- because that means the fight is over, they simply can’t win against the two of them, and there’s no point in having this clever push over the edge plan not actually work.

And we know what happened the last time Big Mom fell into the ocean.

So yeah, the Olin cometh. Ultimately a character that I think, quite clearly, has only been put on Wano to cut time. She’s never managed to fit in, and that’s why we’ve had her getting kicked out this fight and the two Waterfall disasters to her crew. Oda’s dealing with the Big Mom Pirates in the here and now, without a proper fight.

The only alternative I can see that could potentially happen to her is that she washes up ashore, comes back in time for the end of the fight, on the mainland, and backstabs Kaido by the end for abandoning her. Pirate betrayal, after all. But that’s a long shot, cause there’s then the question of how to deal with her just arisen all over again, and with no easy Olin method there.

For the rest of the fight on the roof, I think we’ll need Zoro and maybe Luffy to get a break. There will be a cut away from the main fight to the others, this time in order to finish all the fights, and then after we’ll get Kid, Law and Killer’s big moments against Kaido before Luffy and Zoro take over for the finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.