One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these feats by zoro.., one by one, in a short period of time, why I'm feeling this is pure fans service by Oda, you know, it honestly feels suspicious, dont you think..?, I'm afraid some nasty shit gonna happen to him soon, so Oda decide to cheer you up a lot before that.
Nope. Ain't happening buddy. Never in one piece any character including Luffy gets royal treatment of Zoro especially in wano. If combined attack of Yonkos can't do shit to him, then nothing will.

So after reading thr chapter.. it seems like like zoro stopped the attack for a solid 3-5 seconds prolly more...
now i got what point you were trying to make with that impact wave when zoro blocked it @Cinera... zoro definitely was putting everything into blocking it
Post automatically merged:

thats IF HE got K'oed
Post automatically merged:

can't wait for KOL to use John The Giant meme on this one
Yeah, that why Kidd said Zoro blocked the attack, if he didnt, that blast would have reach the other 4. The speed of that blast is insane so even if it is a moment, Zoro is holding the so called top stongest attack in One Piece

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
All of these feats by zoro.., one by one, in a short period of time, why I'm feeling this is pure fans service by Oda, you know, it honestly feels suspicious, dont you think..?, I'm afraid some nasty shit gonna happen to him soon, so Oda decide to cheer you up a lot before that.
It can but we ain't even had his chapter yet so we know even better times will be after that.

I don't know why but I'm confident that the only thing putting Kaido down will ultimately be a Gear 5th. This is what will propel Luffy to Yonko teir for real making him stronger than any Yonko commanders, even above Oden and Prime Rayleigh as well. I still think Zoro reopens Kaido's wound, and will be YC1 level stronger than Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.