One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is absolutely ridiculous! How the hell did this guy block that attack. Im still in shock. I just want to say that after seeing what Zoro is doing and what is to come, Mihawk is easily Yonko level. EASILY. I dont care what happened in Marineford, that man must have been chillin playing around. Look at all this time Oda has been hiding Zoro's full potential since timeskip. Yea.. that does it for me.

Zoro is absolutely ridiculous! How the hell did this guy block that attack. Im still in shock. I just want to say that after seeing what Zoro is doing and what is to come, Mihawk is easily Yonko level. EASILY. I dont care what happened in Marineford, that man must have been chillin playing around. Look at all this time Oda has been hiding Zoro's full potential since timeskip. Yea.. that does it for me.
i've been saying this mihawk is big strong bro read the novel shanks got famous off him

Zoro held the attack for X of time while you can see that the attack is continuing(you can see Kidd behind Zoro) around the supernova, then Law comes in. Zoro is heavily injured now, Luffy probably also took a lot of damage from that Kaido attack. If Zoro blocked aka ATE THE WHOLE ATTACK, then why would Law teleport him? You can actually see the attack going through Zoro's body and bleeding.
At the end it will be Kaido vs Luffy 1v1.

Zoro held the attack for X of time while you can see that the attack is continuing(you can see Kidd behind Zoro) around the supernova, then Law comes in. Zoro is heavily injured now, Luffy probably also took a lot of damage from that Kaido attack. If Zoro blocked aka ATE THE WHOLE ATTACK, then why would Law teleport him? You can actually see the attack going through Zoro's body and bleeding.
At the end it will be Kaido vs Luffy 1v1.
It seems that people don't know what "blocking" means.
Stinky cheese looking ahhh boi
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you asked me why, and these guys are the reason why

Status
Not open for further replies.