One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
imma be honest seems like hes not as tanky as before in his hybrid form hes dodging attacks from a gear second luffy huh!?? his agility definitely went up and strength
Luffys technique just hurts him. In hybrid he has more scales than in base so he is more tanky. But not as tanky as in his dragon form. Gear second red hawk ~ Gear third red rock. The speed of g2 negotiates the impact of g3.

Stinky cheese looking ahhh boi
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you asked me why, and these guys are the reason why
What, you think that Zoro blocked the attack clear and he didn't just stopped it for a second and then he didn't got teleported? If Zoro blocked that attack clean then he is the MC and the future pirate king, but i don't think that even the pirate king can block this attack so easily.

This is some kind of circus. They didn't beat BM. They just removed her from there as agreed in the last chapter. They themselves confirmed that they could not defeat the two yonko. Will not turn into clowns. A victory... I consider a pure defeat and not a plot.

9 scabbard against Kaido
5 SN against Kaido and BM.

Outcome:
Kaido is almost fine. BM was simply removed since the location allows you to do this.
The supernovas are almost defeated
Being removed from the battle mean she was defeated within the context of the fight.

What, you think that Zoro blocked the attack clear and he didn't just stopped it for a second and then he didn't got teleported? If Zoro blocked that attack clean then he is the MC and the future pirate king, but i don't think that even the pirate king can block this attack so easily.
What an absolute Retarded ass take, what type of Shrooms do you be eating first thing in the morning? How much powered crack did you sprinkle on your PB&J?

Zoro clearly took the hit so the others could get out the way and then Law shambles him out. He blocked the attack and Kid even thanks him, someone who’s known to be Tsundere and a self made credits go to me type of guy.

What an absolute Retarded ass take, what type of Shrooms do you be eating first thing in the morning? How much powered crack did you sprinkle on your PB&J?

Zoro clearly took the hit so the others could get out the way and then Law shambles him out. He blocked the attack and Kid even thanks him, someone who’s known to be Tsundere and a self made credits go to me type of guy.
Then clearly Zoro is the strongest in the verse if he really blocked (ate it) the attack, which i doubt he is.

I don’t understand why we have to discuss about blocking lol. Just be happy about the first mate being able to hold of the attack for a short amount of time guys. Tbh this is not a crazy strength feat for me because it was temporary and if it lasted longer he would be dead BUT a block is a block. As simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.