One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 5 SN weren't trying to prevent themselves from being teleported by Law so your assumption already begins as false, you can't take that conclusion from this scenario.
Based on what Big mom was specifically trying to prevent from getting teleported by Law lmao.

Its only your assumption unless they said Big mom was specifically trying to prevent Law from teleportation which they said nothing sort of.

You have no idea how teleportation works so this is reaching.

Loved the colorspread. Nice to see Jinbe in another one. And Tama, too! Her stealing Luffy’s hat and Luffy getting mad was cute.

Luffy is just a monster this chapter. Taking hits left and right and popping right back up, and talking crap to Kaido while doing it. Thought that moment in this week’s chapter was the best in the chapter. Zoro was dope here as well, but Law and Kid were the most critical. Law saved Zoro’s hide and then the Law and Kid were the most important pieces in removing Big Mom. And Law just helped beat Ulti, assuming that Zeus is now going to get sent to Nami in some fashion (which I can’t wait for).

Also, I’m digging Kaido’s hybrid form. I liked the panel in which he shifted from having legs to the tail before using Ragnarock (which was a sweet move) was pretty cool.

Thankfully no break next week, so we get to continue the hype (unless Oda pulls an okie doke again), and now that Big Mom is seeming gone for a bit, wouldn’t be surprised to see Luffy start going all out to beat back Kaido. Can’t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.