Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law passed the day fighting Doffy and escaping Fujitora, while Luffy was playing in the Colosseum. Law hugely nerfed Doffy with Gamma Knife and Luffy couldn't beat Doffy in the 1st round, he needed the help of all DR citizens. Doffy is YC1 btw.
He didn't fight Doffy. He was running away from him. Fuji came later LOL. It's not good to lie now.
Doffy >>> Law. Doffy was shown to be far more superior than Law in combat and intelligence. Even his strongest attack "Gamma Knife" couldn't kill Doffy thanks to his devil fruit. What's your point then? "Needed help is very ambiguous" "You mean he needed ten minutes?" Okay. But he got the job done. Unlike Law who couldn't do it for 15+ years LOL.

Really humiliating huh, I guess Zoro getting that huge scar from Mihawk is humiliating too, then
"Yes, it was humiliating for Zoro. See how honest I am LOL. But losing an arm is more humiliating."

Yeah, to save his captain. Zoro saving Luffy in Thriller Bark and passing the next weeks injured suddenly became an 'asshole move'? Cause those 2 scenarios are really similar.
Eating a smile is simply dumb. Killer was supposed to be smart. He could have thought of a better way. Don't try to convince me that he ate the smile to save Kid.

2 years of traning just lets you enter the NW more confident and prepared, doesn't imply superiority in anyway, this is your assumption
"If you are well prepared and confident then you are easily a better fighter LOL. Which means Luffy/ Zoro>> Kid and Killer. Should I remind you that Zoro one-shotted Killer?
But don't point out 'bad writing' just cause doesn't fit what you expected.
- He didn't fight Doffy. He was running away from him. Fuji came later LOL. It's not good to lie now.
Doffy >>> Law. Doffy was shown to be far more superior than Law in combat and intelligence. Even his strongest attack "Gamma Knife" couldn't kill Doffy thanks to his devil fruit. What's your point then? "Needed help is very ambiguous" "You mean he needed ten minutes?" Okay. But he got the job done. Unlike Law who couldn't do it for 15+ years LOL.

- "Yes, it was humiliating for Zoro. See how honest I am LOL. But losing an arm is more humiliating."

- Eating a smile is simply dumb. Killer was supposed to be smart. He could have thought of a better way. Don't try to convince me that he ate the smile to save Kid.

- The last men standing are Luffy and Zoro. Don't get shocked when you see Killer dying in this arc. Wano will be the Marineford of Kid. Mark my words.

Can someone translate that kidd and law line because that translation is garbage

I'm looking forward to the joint attack of Law and Kid.
A: Even if you can beat yourself with Mum's bare hands, you can hit the kid and hit him to become a horseman.
The kid grabs his arm and floats vertically with "repulsion (libel)"
Rho hits a huge rock sideways with a "tact".
Fly to the place where there is no scaffolding
it seems that kidd do exactly the same move jinbe used to throw BM away (grabbing her wrist)

The funny thing is clinging to the optimistic hope that the admirals will be treated better and will look much more threatening against the strawhats.

The truth is Oda's writing has changed postskip and he may have been respectful towards the admirals by making them overwhelmingly threatening preskip,but things have changed now.

Every top tier facing the strawhats will be treated the same by Luffy and Co(Sanji excluded obviously),don't be surprised when Nami trolls Akainu with a mirage + Zeus attack and/or Zoro sends Ryokugyu flying with A slash.

The strawhats are strong enough now and There is no respect anymore.
The Zoro who comes out of THIS... if he sends someone flying it's disrespectful to that character? Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.