Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used another traslator.

BM thinks she can barehand beat Kidd so she gets on top of him .

Kidd takes the chance and uses a tecnique " repel" I think ...BM floats alone ? Or alongside
Kidd idk ? Anyways

Then law used with a rock thank to " tack" hits BM horizontally so she can reach the ground again.

So what transformation does Kidd use this chapter if big meme is on top of him? Can he just repel her or is he in a mech

- He didn't fight Doffy. He was running away from him. Fuji came later LOL. It's not good to lie now.
Doffy >>> Law. Doffy was shown to be far more superior than Law in combat and intelligence. Even his strongest attack "Gamma Knife" couldn't kill Doffy thanks to his devil fruit. What's your point then? "Needed help is very ambiguous" "You mean he needed ten minutes?" Okay. But he got the job done. Unlike Law who couldn't do it for 15+ years LOL.

- "Yes, it was humiliating for Zoro. See how honest I am LOL. But losing an arm is more humiliating."

- Eating a smile is simply dumb. Killer was supposed to be smart. He could have thought of a better way. Don't try to convince me that he ate the smile to save Kid.

- The last men standing are Luffy and Zoro. Don't get shocked when you see Killer dying in this arc. Wano will be the Marineford of Kid. Mark my words.
- Doffy showed to be superior to Luffy too in DR

- Humiliation brings strenght, and Kidd is proving it

- We literally have a panel of Orochi blackmailing Killer to eat the SMILE if he wants to save his captain. Damn, I didn't expect you to be this biased... "is simply dumb", not sure you can read at this point

- Kidd's MF was his battle with Shanks, Killer is not dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.