Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation from Mip
Thank you.
Question : "i'm excited for the combination attack with Law and Kid."
Answer :
- Big Mom punches Kid with her bare hands and stands on him.
- Kid grabs her by the arm and uses “Rebel / repel“ to lift her up.
- Law attacks her with a big rock using "Tact".
- He sends her flying away and says bye bye
Law to BM:

From Redon on Pirate-King.es

Question : Can the WG beat Kaido next chapter?

Answer : Because of how injured the three heavyweights of the Worst Generation are at the end of this chapter, it make me thinks they won't beat him ... not in 1 chapter and not in 10
Who are the 3 heavyweights?
I think next chapter the Supernova going all out with using their strongest moves or they get defeated before they could use it?:
Boundman with KKG, Zoro with Ashura, Kid strongest attack, Law strongest attack and Killer strongest attack, probably it will hurt Kaido a lot, but not defeat him? I see a scenario like with Douglas Bullet, the fight will continue in Flower capital.

I need to see the chapter but it seems like three Supernova already are at their limit?

So it is like I called it , Zoro really stopped the attack to enable the others a chance to dodge.
This proves Zoro's case reactions are even superior to 5 guys because he was the only one fast enough to react and block. Even Luffy with FS didn't react that way which means he didn't see the future where Zoro stops the attack
Zoro's reaction is better than Future Sight? Please stop.

Zoro is just the only who has enough physical strength + weapon to handle a sword slash like that. Luffy can't touch that with his bare skin like Jozu.

Status
Not open for further replies.