Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ling is from what we've seen perhaps more of a leg based fighter than Vergo, hence why he opted to kick down Queen Mama's Chanter :smoothy:
Vergo has no notable kicking moment outside of breaking Sanji's upper shin with his ankle:steef::steef::steef:

That was just to hype up Smoker's power by Vergo treating Sanji as a third rate punk :josad:

Ling is a failure when Vergo has to go easy on Sanji and Sanji not giving Ling any time of day. It's a huge discrepancy.

Vergo is too nice he didnt cripple Sanji bc Sanji needs to continue his journey actually defeating (L)ing this arc :jay-he::kobeha::arnoling:
Stop the delusional fanboylism man, Lergo is a mid boss for Big boss(Loflamingo)

Ling is from what we've seen perhaps more of a leg based fighter than Vergo, hence why he opted to kick down Queen Mama's Chanter :smoothy:
Vergo has no notable kicking moment outside of breaking Sanji's upper shin with his ankle:steef::steef::steef:

That was just to hype up Smoker's power by Vergo treating Sanji as a third rate punk :josad:

Ling is a failure when Vergo has to go easy on Sanji and Sanji not giving Ling any time of day. It's a huge discrepancy.

Vergo is too nice he didnt cripple Sanji bc Sanji needs to continue his journey actually defeating (L)ing this arc :jay-he::kobeha::arnoling:
So you're still going with the non sense, I recognise my man :cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don't see anybody as the MVP so far a'd li'e I said in one of your thread, Luffy didn't need saving. It's good that Zoro helped him but he could have tanked or dodged the attacks imo.
Heh, Luffy was always grateful to Zoro whenever he saved him. Giving Luffy's own reactions, I can't really accept the claim that Zoro's interventions were unnecessary.

Boro Breath and Heavenly Fire probably wouldn't have oneshot Luffy, but they would have damaged him badly.

The other attacks Zoro saved him from could have killed Luffy.

That said, Luffy has dealt the most damage to Kaido so far (only because Hiryuu Kaen was dodged though).

Well before chapter 996 I also thought that may be a possibility but after kaido is so hyped all the titles i don't really see many characters being above him........BB will become more powerful...........shanks can be relevance.......dragon is also there being luffy's father....and maybe maybe akainu though I don't think so about akainu...........imu sama holds much more weight than him......we will see
We first gotta know how kaido got the hype in the first place my guesses are him surviving those tortures since its in his description card
If he impressive me in that 1v5 fight, than he can very well move to 3 or 2

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:ronalugh:

Kidd outsmarted big mom. Now the fandom will shut up about “ eustas captain MIDD”

I wonder how the scene actually goes though

:hope:

Killer is very underrated this chapter. He needs more credit for what he did.

:watchout:

big mom deserves to be stripped of her title

:kobeha:
We always told them. They denied it, they tried to bait and clown us. But look at the Captain!

Roof Five will end as strongest pirates of that era, no doubt!

Why are people pretendint that was just an atack made by Kaido? Unless Kaido can somehow manage to do an atack alone that surpass an atack that he is doing with Big Mom's power also behind it, thats unlikely.

And lets not forget that Kaido is on his hybrid form, and we already seen how a zoan awakening looks like in impel down....Yeah, thats the most powerfull atack Kaido gonna trow unless he and BM team up to launch another atack.
:kayneshrug:
Well kaido is in his hybrid compared to base BM.........and it is a physical attack - hybrid kaido> base kaido = base BM.........

So 65-70% of that attack comes from kaido..........

Kaido also has awakening which he will use...........remember zoans in impel down looked different than typical hybrids and were out of control..........kaido can have it under his control.........we will see.......

Stakes are always high at the end...........there is a good chance kaido has something more powerful up his sleeve........

lmao sanji took two free hits on vergo, but once vergo got serious he almost broke sanji's leg.
Vergo thought Sanji was such a simp, Vergo went into instant troll mode

When he sweeps around his leg like that, he just signalling he gonna play and torture Sanji out

He almost decapitated Sanji (ryou) and had Sanji sweating buckets.
Ling cant even have Sanji so much as look at him:suresure::suresure::suresure:

There's such a wide gulf between Vergod and King in base, Vergo doesnt even need bamboo or FBH to defeat current Ling :shocking:

One of hie other swords
sandia has a pattern
logias can get hit but they dont stop being their element
akainu was hit with haki was still magma
with logias it just lets you hit their real body
doesnt mean it cancels there powers
look at ace for example the only time his powers actually were negated were with blackbeard
not even akainus killing blow
what i meant was the user gets hit and bleeds regardless and loses his elemental power then it wouldn't make sense why ace was pierced through and didn't retain his flame form which isn't even material
or is it just a pre time skip thing.. and with smokey his wounds didn't start excreting smoke like it did with flames in ace's case. idk ig a pre time skip thing

Look the point is the person still gets pierced and hurt so the same logic can be applied to kuma's paws innt.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
he is inching closer
he morphs into one with complete control of enma
the ability to draw out his haki on his other two swords like enma does automatically
should be low top when wano ends.
He's not. After Blackening Enma :pepelit:
Green light.
Nah, my question is: what stats of Zoro's are below top tiers? What's holding him back from being a top tier? Concrete stats where he falls short.

Give me a reasoned response to this argument:
  • Hakai: Conquering the Sea
  • Hakkoku: Conquering a Nation
  • Ikkoku Sovereignty: Nation's Might

Based on their names, the hierarchy of raw power is clear:
Hakai >> Hakkoku >> Ikkoku Sovereignty

When you factor in that Hakai was performed by Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama together as a combo attack? I cannot explain just how insane an attack this was.

Even though Zoro blocked this for just a moment, he blocked it for long enough that the other Supernova could escape. This is highlighted by Kidd thanking Zoro for stopping the attack:

No matter how I look at it, this is a solid top tier feat.

Santoryu Zoro now has two solid top tier feats:
  • Hiryuu Kaen terrified two Yonkou due to its insane attack power.
    • Santoryu Zoro has solid top tier offensive prowess
  • Zoro (momentarily) blocked an extraordinarily powerful — perhaps the most powerful — attack of two Yonkou in their strongest forms:
    • Santoryu Zoro has solid top tier defensive prowess
These are the two best feats on the Rooftop (including the Yonkou's own performances).

In general, Zoro seems to have a top tier package:
  • Offensive Prowess
    • Hiryuu Kaen
      • It terrified Mama and made her warn Kaido to dodge.
      • After witnessing it Mama commented that they really underestimated him.
    • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
      • It completely overwhelmed Kaido's own Tatsumaki
      • It went on to badly cut him up
  • Defensive Prowess
    • He could block Hakai for long enough to let the other Supernova dodge it.
      • Hakai means "Conquering the Sea".
        • It should be superior to these other attacks:
          • Hakkoku: "Conquering a Nation"
          • Ikkoku Sovereignty: "Nation's Might"
        • Conquering the Sea >> Conquering a Nation >> Nation's Might
      • Hakai is a top tier combination attack of two Yonkou in their powered up forms
  • Endurance
    • He withstood Indra.
    • He withstood God of Lightning: Tenjin.
    • He withstood off panel attacks from Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama.
    • He withstood Hakai after it overpowered his block.
  • Reactions
    • He Blitzed Mama to intercept Heavenly Fire
    • He casually deflected Kaido's Wind Scythes
    • He could cut Boro Breath
    • He was able to grab Luffy and dodge Motherly Fire
    • He was able to dodge Kaido's wind scythes while carrying Luffy
The only reason that Zoro isn't a mid-top tier is that his stamina is too low for him to defeat mid-top tiers by himself. For what it's worth, I currently place Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus Fused Mama at high top tier.

Zoro has:
  • The offence to severely damage top tiers
  • The defence to stop the most powerful attacks of top tiers
  • The endurance to withstand the most powerful attacks of top tiers
  • The reactions to contend with top tiers

The main areas he seems to fall short of the solid top tiers.
  • Stamina (established)
    • Top tiers can fight for days, but after maybe an hour of facing two top tiers (albeit in their strongest forms) with backup, Zoro was heavily panting
    • Zoro's staying power is not enough to let him win a fight against the true top tiers of the verse
  • COO (speculative)
    • This is not as big a factor against Kaido and Meme, but perhaps Zoro might be challenged against Borsalino if his COO falls short.
    • Zoro has out reacted Luffy (a future sight user) on several occasions though, so this might well be irrelevant.

Given Zoro's feats so far, I think Zoro could have pulled off Rayleigh's feat of holding back a serious top tier for long enough to let the Strawhats escape. Maybe not Borsalino in particular (we don't know how his COO would measure up against him), but Kaido or Mama? It seems like it.

The only stat he's missing to defeat a top tier by himself is stamina. The stamina penalty is why I place Zoro at low top tier.
Why is current Zoro not a low top tier already? What exactly is he missing?

I hear boss music, Critical? So you came back to give credit to Dorry and Brogy's Hakoku :shame:

Nah, my question is: what stats of Zoro's are below top tiers? What's holding him back from being a top tier? Concrete stats where he falls short.

Give me a reasoned response to this argument:

Why is current Zoro not a low top tier already? What exactly is he missing?
When he can go toe to toe 1v1 with an Emperor then he's a top tier.
I dont know much about stats, but he needs a buff in speed against kaido solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.