Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know monster, it's what i've been expecting everyone gonna start putting K/BM as their weakest
I already had kaido as the weakest (no offense) But I'll see how he do against the 5
Next arc might be blackbeard/RHP/Marines who knows ill be hyped
Well before chapter 996 I also thought that may be a possibility but after kaido is so hyped all the titles i don't really see many characters being above him........BB will become more powerful...........shanks can be relevance.......dragon is also there being luffy's father....and maybe maybe akainu though I don't think so about akainu...........imu sama holds much more weight than him......we will see

That much is obvious.......people here in damage control lol........characters reveal their strongest moves at the end.........kaido at least have two more powerful attacks I wager not taking awakening into consideration
Why are people pretendint that was just an atack made by Kaido? Unless Kaido can somehow manage to do an atack alone that surpass an atack that he is doing with Big Mom's power also behind it, thats unlikely.

And lets not forget that Kaido is on his hybrid form, and we already seen how a zoan awakening looks like in impel down....Yeah, thats the most powerfull atack Kaido gonna trow unless he and BM team up to launch another atack.
:kayneshrug:

:ronalugh:

Kidd outsmarted big mom. Now the fandom will shut up about “ eustas captain MIDD”

I wonder how the scene actually goes though

:hope:

Killer is very underrated this chapter. He needs more credit for what he did.

:watchout:

big mom deserves to be stripped of her title

:kobeha:
Kidd haters gonna be silent this chapter. Kid is cooperative, listens to plans and cares for his mates. He’s the better Luffy for me

Status
Not open for further replies.