Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I dont know much about stats, but he needs a buff in speed against kaido solo.
I don't think he's shown any speed deficit TBH.
Zoro has outreacted FS Luffy on several occasions:
  • He reacted to Batman's arrows first.
  • He warned Luffy about Apoo's attack.
  • He intercepted Heavenly Fire
  • He intercepted Boro Breath
  • He intercepted Hakai

Where's the chic from?

It's the truth though. It took the ultimate combination attack of the Yonkou to overpower Zoro's guard.

What is Rokudou no Tsuji?

The Santoryu ougi Zoro used against the octopus 🐙 on the way to fishman island?
Yes.

Hakai (覇海) is an upgraded version of Hakoku (覇国). Big Mom and Kaidou have the same pose than Dorry and Brogy, but we see the attack from above them. The attack is devastating, probably the most powerful attack in all One Piece until now (in TOP 3 100% sure).

And Kaido is just getting started, brrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
Kaido and Meme working together.
:goyea:

- It's the time for Fenaker FAX :

:shocking:

- Zoro through out the series Oda made sure for him to block / deflect using these things I will start from the lower level to the highest one :

• Blocking / deflecting using his base form and swords:

• Blocking using a technique that is designed for that :

• Blocking using Ichi Ni Gorilla Boost :

• the ultimate block Mode Asura :
( Another level )

Zoro chosed in base to evade it but a far stronger Form of that attack got turned into mist by Ashura :
:josad:

So starting from the highest one to the lowest :

Asura Mode >>> Ichi ni Gorilla >>> Ultora Gari >>> Basic Block using his base strength .
:shocking:

and what happened ? a combined attack from 2 yonko in their strongest form had a FS user not having enough time to dodge but Woro did block it for them to evade by slowing it while using a basic block with his strengty in base not using Ultora gari not using Ichi ni Gorilla not using Ashura and that technique is hyped to have the ability to kill them all in one strike also it is an island attack :shocking::pepapoo:WORO :feelsokeman:
This is some fine wank, but it's still too early for you to place yourself at my level.

Where's the chic from?

It's the truth though. It took the ultimate combination attack of the Yonkou to overpower Zoro's guard.

[/spoiler]
Idk bro, random gif i found.

Said attack was gonna annihilate all 5 of them and Zoro barely survived it.

Say Kaido's lone attack would've been half of that in power, thats still enough to overpower Zoro, tho he would've blocked it longer for sure.

And what he did genius ? Did he evade / react ..... :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Zoro reacted faster than him while ur boy who has FS couldn't even do a shit :gokulaugh:
ZORO carrying Supernovas again :milaugh:
He see that Zoro was going do sacrifice himself, so he doesn't move, but u guy Zolotards are delusional Zolo, if dosent have been saved by Law,he will be dead by now!:milaugh:

I don't think he's shown any speed deficit TBH.
Zoro has outreacted FS Luffy on several occasions:
  • He reacted to Batman's arrows first.
  • He warned Luffy about Apoo's attack.
  • He intercepted Heavenly Fire
  • He intercepted Boro Breath
  • He intercepted Hakai

Where's the chic from?

Yes.

Kaido and Meme working together.
:goyea:

This is some fine wank, but it's still too early for you to place yourself at my level.

Low key i will beat u from now until Wano is over :feelsokeman:
Fenaker > Cinera >>>> Zowo

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island. Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second.
Hakai (覇海) is an upgraded version of Hakoku (覇国). Big Mom and Kaidou have the same pose than Dorry and Brogy, but we see the attack from above them. The attack is devastating, probably the most powerful attack in all One Piece until now (in TOP 3 100% sure).
Since I assume Lance seeing the chapter, the attack most like is really op asf if Lance hype it up like this, probably in insane powerfull attack. Top three attacks in the verse? The first one would be the feat of Whitebeard Gura power, what is the second strongest feat in One piece after Whitebeard Gura feat?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Idk bro, random gif i found.

Said attack was gonna annihilate all 5 of them and Zoro barely survived it.

Say Kaido's lone attack would've been half of that in power, thats still enough to overpower Zoro, tho he would've blocked it longer for sure.
Not sure it works like that TBH.

I don't think Hakai is twice as powerful as Ikkoku Sovereignty. Like Hakoku it's an attack that needs two people to perform. Kaido can't perform a 0.5 Hakai by himself.

The result of the combination attack may well be more than the sum of its parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.