Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he see them attacking, he see Zolo reacting, or u have mental problem that can see in Udon Luffy already see two steps further?

Zolo serves with support, while Kaidou only focus um 70% of this fighting is Luffy:milaugh::milaugh:
So no proof :shame::shame:
I only see Kaido clapping Luffy around while Zoro stopped two yonko combined attack for a moment using his base no ultora gari nor ICHI NI GORILLA NOT ASURA he saved them all to the point Kid who is known for his insanity thanked him instead of Law :shame:

So no proof :shame::shame:
I only see Kaido clapping Luffy around while Zoro stopped two yonko combined attack for a moment using his base no ultora gari nor ICHI NI GORILLA NOT ASURA he saved them all to the point Kid who is known for his insanity thanked him instead of Law :shame:
I don't see Zolo make one attack that injures Kaidou, while Luffy Pummeled Kaidou with Kong Gatling that k.o him for some seconds.
Luffy was put in the same pedestal as Legends, while Zolo none:milaugh::milaugh::suresure:

Me too I have high expectations too since Lance mentioned it is the best feat in the verse or at least in the top three.
Gura feat is still most like number one, who is the second best feat in the verse?
But beeing in top three would be really great, let see how it look like in the chapter tomorrow.
When it comes to pure lethality/individual damage to the opponent, no single attack has impressed me as much as Akainu's Meigou.

Status
Not open for further replies.