Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to pure lethality/individual damage to the opponent, no single attack has impressed me as much as Akainu's Meigou.
Akainu in lethality/individual damage? Agree, he is kinda dangerous asf(even though im sure he has large aoe insane attacks too, just look Punk hazard).
But I mean more destructive damage/aoe featwise, which comes after Whitebeard Gura feat?

Kong Gatling>>>Tatsumaki all day.

Oh and Enma is a powerup, Enma has Odens haki, so u guys have to thanking him,right?:milaugh::gokulaugh:
Panel it has oden haki like the panel i asked for Luffy seeing Zoro blocking or you just know to spread headcanons around :shocking:
Kong gatling that didn't do shit :milaugh::suresure:

Hiryu kaen made the island shaking and cut a big Horn and is related to Ryuma stance of killing a dragon + had both yonko shitting Their pants meme screamed to her lung to warn Kaido to evade :shocking:

@MonsterZoro
No Luffy wouldn´t survive that attack, neither Law or the other could do, read what Lance write:
Supernova barely managed to escape the Hakai attack.
Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.

Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island. Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second.
Without Zoro, they all would get killed off by that attack, you know the shit was crazy if someone as Kid coming and thanking you.
Without Zoro=Law and co would get killed off...
These 1sec save their all life...

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
@MonsterZoro
No Luffy wouldn´t survive that attack, neither Law or the other could do, read what Lance write:

Without Zoro, they all would get killed off by that attack, you know the shit was crazy if someone as Kid coming and thanking you.
Without Zoro=Law and co would get killed off...
These 1sec save their all life...
Luffy can tank it and law can room out ( law even room out zoro in time for him to survive)

kid and killer dies

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Kitsunebi-ryu

*Homura Saki (焔裂き Homura Saki?, literally meaning "Flame Split"): Kin'emon slashes his sword to slice an incoming fire attack. This was first used to cut through an explosion caused by pieces of Smiley[1] and was first named when slicing through the flame breath of one of Vegapunk's dragons.[4] This attack was used again against Kaido, slicing through his Bolo Breath and wounding him at the same time.[5] Zoro later uses this technique to split the homie Prometheus in half.[3] In the VIZ manga, this is called Blaze Slice, and later Flame-Rend. In the Funimation adaptations, this is called Flame Split. *

Letting the Wiki explain as it's better than me doing it lol.
Thank you so much mate

Status
Not open for further replies.