Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Low key i will beat u from now until Wano is over :feelsokeman:
Fenaker > Cinera >>>> Zowo
Nah, I still have an unparalleled resume.

Repository of Zoro Wank

On Zoro Versus Kaido
  1. Zoro Will NOT Fight Kaido
  2. Zoro Will be the MVP (or Runner Up) in the Kaido Fight
  3. What Would it Take to Convince You That Kaido is Zoro's Main Fight This Arc?
  4. Zoro vs Kaido
  5. Zoro's Desire to Fight Kaido
  6. Why I'm not convinced that Luffy defeats Kaido

On Zoro Killing Kaido
  1. A look at Inherited Will in the Land of Wano
    • An analysis of the Oden's will to slay Kaido and open Wano's borders, passed on to his Scabbards and to Roronoa Zoro through Enma.
  2. The Second Advent
    • "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Zoro, and Dragon Slaying
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
    1. Zoro's role in Wano, his interactions with Wano characters, and his role as a "hero".
  4. Death is What Completes a Person
    • An analysis Kaido's fascination with death and his desire to die at the hands of the Samurai who carries Oden's mantle
  5. The Case Against
    • An analysis of the most persuasive arguments against ZKK
  6. The Gospel According to ZKK
    • A synthesis of the previous four essays and my conclusions on the topic after thorough investigation.
  7. The Grand Library of ZKK
    • A compilation of the all the previous threads and a venue for general discussion of ZKK

I don't see Zolo make one attack that injures Kaidou, while Luffy Pummeled Kaidou with Kong Gatling that k.o him for some seconds.
Luffy was put in the same pedestal as Legends, while Zolo none:milaugh::milaugh::suresure:
- I only see Luffy being a shit who got carried for ten minutes by Zoro who saved him 5 times on panel :shocking:

- he gets compared to legends and becomes a dead weight for Zoro to carry him and others lile always :shocking:

- Luffy used Gatling and made Kaido taking a nap and stood up like nothing happened and responded to So called gatling by a disaster that got neutralised by Woro using tatsumaki and helped Luffy who got chomped by Kaido and challenged him yet again with an advanced version but didn't do shit and turned to hybrid form :milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Woke up to Sanji theme and finding out zoro stopped attack for only one second and was about to die of law didn’t save him
:finally::finally::finally::finally:

this why you wait for full summary
The full summary is even more hype than the spoilers?

Korean spoiler zoroturds
Nope.
  • Korean leaker mentioned that Zoro only stopped the attack for a moment.
  • Korean leaker did not mention how extraordinarily powerful the attack was.
  • Korean leaker did not mention that Zoro blocking the attack allowed everyone else to dodge it.

Nah, I still have an unparalleled resume.

Repository of Zoro Wank

On Zoro Versus Kaido
  1. Zoro Will NOT Fight Kaido
  2. Zoro Will be the MVP (or Runner Up) in the Kaido Fight
  3. What Would it Take to Convince You That Kaido is Zoro's Main Fight This Arc?
  4. Zoro vs Kaido
  5. Zoro's Desire to Fight Kaido
  6. Why I'm not convinced that Luffy defeats Kaido

On Zoro Killing Kaido
  1. A look at Inherited Will in the Land of Wano
    • An analysis of the Oden's will to slay Kaido and open Wano's borders, passed on to his Scabbards and to Roronoa Zoro through Enma.
  2. The Second Advent
    • "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Zoro, and Dragon Slaying
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
    1. Zoro's role in Wano, his interactions with Wano characters, and his role as a "hero".
  4. Death is What Completes a Person
    • An analysis Kaido's fascination with death and his desire to die at the hands of the Samurai who carries Oden's mantle
  5. The Case Against
    • An analysis of the most persuasive arguments against ZKK
  6. The Gospel According to ZKK
    • A synthesis of the previous four essays and my conclusions on the topic after thorough investigation.
  7. The Grand Library of ZKK
    • A compilation of the all the previous threads and a venue for general discussion of ZKK
Your wank isn't enough you need to be on another level to know how to wank Zoro > Luffy :pepapoo::feelsokeman:

Fenaker > Cinera βœ“
:feelsokeman:

- I only see Luffy being a shit who got carried for ten minutes by Zoro who saved him 5 times on panel :shocking:

- he gets compared to legends and becomes a dead weight for Zoro to carry him and others lile always :shocking:

- Luffy used Gatling and made Kaido taking a nap and stood up like nothing happened and responded to So called gatling by a disaster that got neutralised by Woro using tatsumaki and helped Luffy who got chomped by Kaido and challenged him yet again with an advanced version but didn't do shit and turned to hybrid form :milaugh:
Kong Gatling>>>Tatsumaki all day.

Oh and Enma is a powerup, Enma has Odens haki, so u guys have to thanking him,right?:milaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.