Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swallowers really are dumb. They wanna pick and choose when Meme is dangerous and a threat.

Zor fan: "Omg Sanji is the worst..... he fucking caused a Yonko to come and wreck havoc. And now she's causing so much trouble in Wano and the Rooftop. All because of that damn Sanji."

Normal fan: " But Sanji literally saved them from a Big Mom that was gonna kill them. Something they themselves admitted to"

Zor fan: " Meme is not a threat. She would never be able to kill the SH's. Shes a weakling"

:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
so true lmao

Zoro's W on the roof,

Kaidou want to eat Luffy, Zoro stop it

BM want to burn Luffy, Zoro stopped it

BM want to cut Luffy, Zoro stopped it

Kaidou use 3 tatsumaki, Zoro stopped it

Kaidou used Boro breath, Zoro stopped it

Kaidou and BM teamed up to one shot the supernovas, Zoro stopped it

Bonus,

- Terrified both yonko with his pre ts slash
- Tanked yonkos attack with baseform without raid suit or df
- Slashed Kaidou's unpenetrated scales
- Saved Luffy and others numerous time
- Made Kid owe him his life

All without going all out!!! Goated!!!
It’s funny yk. You named yourself after someone who can’t even beat apoo

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why zoro fans keep sayting zoro blocked it? Zoro just slowed down the attack for one second then he was gonna die if law didn't save him? Its like me jumping in front of a train to slow it down for 1 second. Then my friend go brag about it saying i died slowing down a train

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Because he blocked it for a long as it was needed for the others to dodge he fulfilled his purpose

This is how low Sanji fans can get. Zoro is out here blocking the strongest attack on the verse so far, and Sanji fans are hyping a brass knuckle
not their fault Sanji hasnt experienced anything deadlier than Brass knuckles. so when it comes to "name the deadliest attack u know of?" ofc they answer Brass Knuckles and Vergod legs.
"Strongest attack on the verse?" nothing but an alien term for them

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Did Kaku get robbed? what kind of whack neck tier list are they running??
He included lucci but not kaku, he was robbed but he was right whether it be land sea or air no one can compete with logan's neck
Post automatically merged:

It’s 4:16 AM, I have no strength left to answer the Zoro haters :pepeke:
What 4 am? Where do you live?

Why zoro fans keep sayting zoro blocked it? Zoro just slowed down the attack for one second then he was gonna die if law didn't save him? Its like me jumping in front of a train to slow it down for 1 second. Then my friend go brag about it saying i died slowing down a train

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Uh, Franky attempting to stop the sea train for a second was badass as fuck

So what's the difference here? Especially when its not a train, it's 2 Yonko pulling the same attacks Dorry and Broggy did but way more devastating

Status
Not open for further replies.