Zoro blocking Hakai was even more hype than I expected:
Could someone please translate the entire dialogue in the above pages?
From the Raws, it's not clear to me that Law Shambles Zoro out of danger. The dialogue could make that clear, but it's not obvious from the image. Law does appear to be teleporting someone, but that might just be himself to dodge the attack.
How is Zoro not the MVP when the rest of the team literally owes him their life?
Luffy didn't tanked the last attack.........we don't see that............and blocked the previous attack.........divine thunder to the HEAD is still lethal............club attack to the body not so much........plus they can block to some extent...........
1. Kaido Creates a Cloud & Saves her (Their Debt is settled)
2. Her Children were following the Island on Sea, so they see her Falling & Save her
3. She creates a New Homie & saves Herself (Finally learned after Falling multiple times)
4. She falls into the Sea & O-Lin is Back in Wano
5. Surprise Character appears & Saves her
6. Maybe Onigashima is already on Top of Wano so she Falls on Land
7. Due to Luck, she falls on the Piece of Horn that Zoro Destroyed
8. She isn't Saved, BM is dealt with until End of Wano
9. Something completely Unpredictable from Oda