Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you slow? Zoro literally says “ get away” because he remembered the attack.

He doesn’t have future sight so he knew about the attack before they did it which if you use common sense means he knows about the attack.

Not only that the fact you think Oda remembers that panel where zoro never saw the attack is delusional.
So... you see two Yonkos holding their sword above their heads pointing towards you and you think "hey, they might give us some candy. What else could a sword do?"

So ignoring '1 second' and Law stating he would have die if he stay there means he can tank it and survive afterwards? Is that new headcannon you guys forcing now :kayneshrug:?
Only headcanon here is yours thinking anyone is claiming that Zoro would've survived the entire attack.

Facts are facts, Zoro stopped the island level attack in its tracks for several moments while absorbing the force to enable the others to escape. There's no teamwork there

Zoro coming out of the TS stronger than Luffy is confirmed at this point. Because Enma ain't such a huge power up, especially not defensive-wise. And keep in mind Zoro is performing that good next to FS internal destruction CoA Luffy.
enma is a huge power up since it lets you cut kaido and zoros strongest one sword style attack is on par if not better then his strongest three sword ( three thousand words) it’s the biggest power up we ever seen at the moment. That’s not including raid suit

I see so Kadio and Linlin is really sure their attack will take them out, they never know that their attack is blocked for others to escaped, but they notice something wrong for sure in BM, Zoro, Kaido panel.

Honestly kaido didn't acknowledge zoro as greater threat up until now will be the biggest mistake he make, for sure it will bite him later in the future..

Just my two cents
Zoro didn't blocked. Law switch him and everyone away from area it was going to hit. Also talk sounds more like testing their powers than full power hitting Zoro. Making it kinda scary they haven't gone full all out yet and haven't shown what we have seen on that.

I mean issue is more on Enma, but I do respect Zoro on his attempt, but not likely Zoro is beating Kaido especially heavy damage he took from that attack and almost got killed.

enma is a huge power up since it lets you cut kaido and zoros strongest one sword style attack is on par if not better then his strongest three sword ( three thousand words) it’s the biggest power up we ever seen at the moment. That’s not including raid suit
No, it's not a big power up. It gives him more offensive strength and lethality (though he only mastered it due to his own power), but he is nor far above his Shusui-self.

Status
Not open for further replies.