Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see so Kadio and Linlin is really sure their attack will take them out, they never know that their attack is blocked for others to escaped, but they notice something wrong for sure in BM, Zoro, Kaido panel.

Honestly kaido didn't acknowledge zoro as greater threat up until now will be the biggest mistake he make, for sure it will bite him later in the future..

Just my two cents
Zoro only blocked it for a bit, so it was a narrow escape for the others.

They notice Zoro blocking the attack for an instant.

Jinbe blocked a swing from an emaciated Big Mom. Sanji blocked a casual Zeus punch having Luffy's aid, with Luffy's rubber already having elemental advantage vs Zeus.

vs. Big Mom and hybrid Kaido using a devastating island flattening attack that was supposed to wipe out all 5 Supernova.

Jinbe and Sanji are jokes compared to that. Literal jokes.

Not far above? Zoro would never cut Kaido with shusui, not even EOS
Yeah, no. Zoro displayed Ryuo pre TS already and had 2 years honing his CoA affinity with the WSS.
EOS Zoro > Mihawk > Oden.

Zoro fans really trying to argue with me when the manga disproves most of what they are saying.

1. zoro blocked the attack for one second/ brief. Big mom and Kidds dialogue prove he didn’t do it for long because none of the yonko even saw the block and Kidd said one second/ brief moment

2. Reaction speed. Zoro didn’t react to anything faster. All he did was try and stop the attack killer also reacts to the incoming attack

You can wank zoro blocking it for a brief moment but if you

He literally is are you joking? Enma is the biggest power up to date and your lying yourself if you say it isn’t. Zoro with one sword replicated a feat where he needed his strongest three sword style attack in dressrosa. Stop acting like it isn’t a powerup. It’s annoying
Say hello to the Raid Suit who saved Sanji more times than Zoro saved Luffy. It was indeed a power up. A power up to haki and offensive wise. Not defensive tho

Status
Not open for further replies.