Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on the Katakuri vs Zoro debate is that Zoro is much stronger than Katakuri but I still don't know how he'll counter Future sight. The only way Luffy countered it was by unlocking future sight himself. So I don't think that the debate is 'disgusting'. It's justifiable imo.
FS gives him a few seconds a head but that doesn't mean anything if Kata himself can't react or do anything to counter what Zoro's gonna do. For example he saw the future where Caramel's photo broke, he couldn't prevent it, or the same with Snake Man's attacks because of their weird pattern. Or how Luffy saw Hakai incoming but didn't have enough time to get out.

Zoro's AOE attacks are devastating, Tatsumaki for example. And he usually blitz his enemies (happened with Apoo, Kamazou, Mr1 etc)

Zoro's overall stats shit on Kata's.

A few seconds ahead sometimes not going to help Kata.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
We've witness a PK tier character moment, that's what matters the most :steef:
It's also a PK tier feat moment.

It takes three Admirals working together to completely block an attack from a Yonkou:

Zoro alone was able to stop (albeit only for a brief moment) the ultimate attack of two Yonkou:

There are some caveats:
  • The Three Admirals completely stopped WB's quake punch
    • Zoro could only hold back Hakai for a few seconds.
  • The Three Admirals blocked WB's quake punch with the utmost of ease and were completely unscathed
    • Zoro was bleeding heavily while stopping it and was coughing up blood even at the end of the chapter.

Even with the above caveats, Zoro's feat of blocking Hakai is vastly superior to the Admirals.
  • Hakai was an ultimate attack that the Yonkou resorted to try and end the Supernova with a single strike.
    • WB's quake punch was still a somewhat casual attack for him.
      • It was much weaker than the bloodlusted punches with which he struck Sakazuki.
  • Hakai was a combination attack of two full-power Yonkou in their strongest forms
    • Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama should individually be above Sickbeard
    • A combination attack can be more than the sum of its parts
  • Hakai's scale was just far greater
    • The shockwaves generated from Zoro blocking the attack alone already had a radius larger than Onigashima
    • The column of destruction after the attack overpowered Zoro's block dwarfed Onigashima
As an attack, Hakai was immensely more powerful than WB's casual quake punch.

I do not claim that Zoro is stronger than a single of the Logia Trio (let alone all of them put together), but looking solely at the feats themselves (and not headcanon powerscaling of the characters performing them), Zoro's feat >>> Three Admiral's feat.

There are some excuses the admiral stans might bring out:
  • The Three Admirals only teamed up to cover a wide area.
    • This is nonsense. Zoro blocked a much larger AOE attack on his own.
  • The Three Admirals did not use their DF abilities.
    • It's not clear that their DFs would have allowed them to block a ranged quake attack
    • As far as power ups go, Zoro didn't use Asura either.
    • This was a feat of barrier haki, and Zoro simply has the much greater feat.
  • The Three Admirals only teamed up because they were being cautious
    • Yes they wanted to completely nullify the attack. However, the fact is that they still felt the need to team up to block an attack far weaker than the attack Zoro blocked.

(My apologies to my brethren in Sword and Admiral, but the Grandmaster's wank compels me. :catsweat:)

As a feat of defensive prowess, Zoro stopping Hakai is a high top tier feat.

Last edited:

Kaido : Ragnarok!!

Zoro : Huff Huff ... !!

Big Mom : ?!

Kidd : I did it!
Law : Room!

Law : Shambles!

Big Mom : What they are doing ?
Big Mom : Hum ? Zeus ?

Zeus : Wha!! where am I ?

Killer : Can you do it Roronoa ?
Zoro : There is no alternative, i must go!

Big Mom : *fall*
Prometheus : Ahh!
Zoro : I won't let you the opportunity to come back to her!
Zoro : Homurasaki ! Rokudo no Tsuji!
Prometheus : Guaah ...

Napoleon : Gyaa!! Stop it! I'm just a simple sword!

Big Mom : Guys!!

Zeus/Prometheus/Napoleon : Mama, help us!!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Kaido : Ragnarok!!

Zoro : Huff Huff ... !!

Big Mom : ?!

Kidd : I did it!
Law : Room!

Law : Shambles!

Big Mom : What they are doing ?
Big Mom : Hum ? Zeus ?

Zeus : Wha!! where i am ?

Killer : Can you do it Roronoa ?
Zoro : There is no alternative, i must go!

Big Mom : *fall*
Prometheus : Ahh!
Zoro : I won't let you the chance to recover!
Zoro : Homurasaki ! Rokudo no Tsuji!
Prometheus : Guaah ...

Napoleon : Gyaa!! Stop it! I'm just a simple sword!

Big Mom : Guys!!

Zeus/Prometheus/Napoleon : Mama, help us!!
Awww killer cares. @rerere

Status
Not open for further replies.