Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he couldn't hold on to the attack for another second and the brunt was overwhelming so he got overwhelmed and left wado and u see blood coming out of his mouth
And in the next panel you see Wado back in his mouth. Unless he used his esper powers to put Wado back in his mouth after it felt

Because that's when he's shouting at them to run. It's not hard to deduce if you have a brain. The next page wado is in his mouth
its pretty had actually coz he should be focusing his force on wado and hold the attack... and now you'll tell me that zoro was holding the attack with 2 swords... when he was having a hard time beating a nerfed killer?

After this chapter, only the craziest will not see the difference.

Two yonkos literally destroy the island in one attack.
And with that crazy offensive power comes incredible durability and endurance. Kaido ate so many attacks, including Gamma Knife and a barrage of internal destruction Kong Guns in form of a gatling and he stands here barely bruised.

The admirals are strong and solid top tiers, but Yonko are above.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
bro... that shock /impact isn't even on the rooftop where zoro is...he did use haki but he got overwhelmed in mere seconds he even leaves the grip on wado in the panel right after that.. he gave up on holding the attack... what u see is the impact of the attack on the island my guy
:kaidowhat:
Nope. After the shockwave is when we see Zoro holding back the attack. This is the sequence of events:

Mama and Kaido launch the attack:
Big Mom / Kaido : Hakai!
Zoro then blocks the attack, and we see a massive shockwave:

The Yonkou are shocked that someone could stop their combination technique:
Kaido : Hmm ?
Big Mom : !!!
Zoro holds back the attack for a good while having a full conversation with the rest of the Supernova:
Zoro : Run away guys!!
Luffy : Zoro !

Zoro : You will be annihilated!
(While all of this is happening, Zoro is coughing up blood, showing that he's feeling the full impact of the attack).

We see the Supernova get out of the way, meanwhile, Zoro is still blocking:

The attack overpowers Zoro's block and explodes:

This chapter has shown insane DC from him
It was a combination attack with Mama. It's not clear that Kaido can replicate such DC by himself. He contributed half of the power to the technique, but the technique might be the sum of its parts.

And he's just getting started
He's been serious all along. This is just the first chapter focusing on their fight since he went into Hybrid Form.

now the main fight will finallly begin between him and the WG
I doubt he faces all five of them. Zoro will probably sit out of the fight for a bit:

Luffy may also take a nap after tanking Ragnarok. I'm expecting Hybrid Kaido to face off against Kidd, Killer and Law for some time, while the Strawhats recover.

I cant fucking wait to see him go all out holy shit.
If he's holding back Awakening, he probably wouldn't bring it out for a few more chapters yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.