Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the fuck are you even trying to argue ?

oda just drew it like that because hes shouting

he didnt drop it
hes telling the supernovas to leave

the next panel shows its still in his fucking mouth

what part of this is too fucking difficult for your brain to comprehend ?
Everything about it coz now its confirmed that zoro was holding the attacks partially with 2 swords..

and apologies i take it back.. misjudgements happen :josad:

I too think, that Big Mom and Kaido used their higher end moves in that attack, but I'm sure Kaido has stronger moves to show than what he used in that dual attack.

She can reach her father level and we know that :
I don't think so. Base Kaido is much stronger already than base Yamato (probably also a lot stronger than Hybrid Yamato) and he has a much stronger DF (Seiryu) while Yamato probably has some tiger fruit. But she might reach the low top tier range. But yes, Yamato EOS being eventually stronger than Sanji might be. But I guess Oda will show at least a bit respect to Sanji by having him be the third strongest SH EOS with his Raid Suit (although still far below Zoro).

I too think, that Big Mom and Kaido used their higher end moves in that attack, but I'm sure Kaido has stronger moves to show than what he used in that dual attack.

I don't think so. Base Kaido is much stronger already than base Yamato (probably also a lot stronger than Hybrid Yamato) and he has a much stronger DF (Seiryu) while Yamato probably has some tiger fruit. But she might reach the low top tier range. But yes, Yamato EOS being eventually stronger than Sanji might be. But I guess Oda will show at least a bit respect to Sanji by having him be the third strongest SH EOS with his Raid Suit (although still far below Zoro).
Let's hope for it :myman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
he will start showing more and more high end moves.
Don't you think Three-World Ragnarok was a high-end move? Hakai seemed to be much stronger despite that.

Kamusari Vs Ragnarok

Which Attack Do You Guys Think Is Stronger?
Ragnarok is far stronger. It's comparable to the attack Roger used in his clash with Primebeard.

.its debatable if kizaru has awakening or not otherwise why not use it as he vented rage afterwards.........plu
Given that Sakazuki and Kuzan do, he probably does as well.

Yeah with akainu you can say awakening but even he still could have use it when jimbei was running with luffy.........
Because his Awakening would destroy Marineford. Punk Hazard is far larger than Marineford, and Sakazuki and Kuzan terraformed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.