Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t know where I should start since I come new to my home, but hell the spoiler are insane so let start:

- Kinemon and his group meet Orochi face to face.
- The Red Scabbards defeat Orochi and he transformed into his Yamato no Orochi form (although it is not known if he is really dead).
- Raizou vs Fukurokuju.
Orochi is probably not defeated, as Yamatoo no Orochi im sure you need more to take him down, but this part not sounding bad after all.

- Kid: "Trafalgar !! Can't you send one of them away with your ability?"
- Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Haki is so strong that I cannot move them."
- Luffy: "Watch out, a big one is coming !!"
AND NOW WE HAVE THIS!!
All doffy fans arguments fall apart step by step, first gammaknife who was portrayal equal to Killer move, now Law power to cut or teleport other people. Now it make sense why Doffy believe that Vergo was strong enough to block Law, sadly Law haki was stronger because that he cut him down. With also means Doffy haki was weaker then Laws haki(with we know since DR).

Before people coming up with "but Law move Luffy and Zoro away", he only could do it because both let it to do.
Everyone who have a stronger haki then Law should be able to block Law df power expect moves like Countershock/GK, this make look Law less op in a battle against commanders who actually have better haki then him.
So Law would need to fight in close combat against someone as Cracker because his haki is not strong enough to cut/teleport him, make it look like for Law even far harder.

Luffy probably see the future and warn his guys.

- Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou, and Kaidou returns the attack by throwing a lightning bolt through his mouth (which is seen in the image)
- There is another Kaido's attack "Anti-Three Year Hell" or something like that. (different from the image)
- Law uses his Shambles to put Zeus in a metal box created by Kid.
- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- Killer attacks Napoleon.
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since she does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and she falls into the sea.
BEST PART OF THE SPOILER, everyone can shine, Zoro as always but im also happy for Law and Kid.
Rooftop chapter is just different and I like that battle a lot. Of all thing who happen to Big mom this sound less as a L since it need a combo of all Supernova to JUST REMOVE HER, all these works only to remove her, imagine pls this. Showing how exaclty op Big mom is, I expect she getting removed.

Now Kaido vs Supernova can have their free room, Ashura Zoro and other final forms could shown sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im so hyped to see these panels, how Zoro block the attacks, how Kid and law working together, I can´t wait anymore!!

- There is another Kaido's attack "Anti-Three Year Hell" or something like that. (different from the image)
Sound like a hell attack, can´t wait to see it actually on panel.

"About Big Mom, it is not that it falls into the sea at the end of the chapter. They have just thrown it off the island and it starts to fall towards the sea, but you can't see it touching the water or anything (although without Zeus or Prometheus, it has no way of stopping the fall)."

Sound like Big mom save herself via water homie or she get helped by her crew, in both case hype for later!
I hope her crew save her, so we can see them later in wano too.

Overall the spoiler sound very insane good and im already hyped, rooftop chapter where always godtiier!!

Kaido attack name "Hell of Lord the Three Realms" or " Hell of the Three Realms "
One of the five great kings of Buddhism. A god of anger with four faces called "Trailokya"

Who's attack also uses Buddhism behind their strikes and also represents a demon god???

FORESHADOWING FOR THE ZBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS
And they say Asura isn't coming back :milaugh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kaido attack name "Hell of Lord the Three Realms" or " Hell of the Three Realms "
One of the five great kings of Buddhism. A god of anger with four faces called "Trailokya"

Who's attack also uses Buddhism behind their strikes and also represents a demon god???

it's time to the real king: Ashura:steef::steef::steef:

Indeed. I wasn't far off maybe when I said that full power Zoro would have probably surpassed Prime Oden.
Oden that was fighting for hours was able to knock and cut down Kaido in dragon form with 1 slash .
Zoro get a free hit in with Kaido biting luffy and hardly did any damage .
In term of attack power they far away at least for now .

Side note i think peeple should wait and see what sort attack Zoro block cause this like people hyping the chapter where he get the attack on Kaido and it was nothing big .

You are simplifing the vergo law clash as just law haki > vergo haki. When there are other factors in play, like the strength of the attack, the sharpness of the blade, the fact that cutting damage seems to work better on stronger haki than blunt damage(luffy and kid have talked about it now) , and vergo had a blunt weapon. Etcetc.

Still, it's just a fact that law was the worst possible matchup for vergo. Even if law had slightly stronger coa at that moment, and in that attack, vergo was a damage sponge and law just bypassed that shit. He had moving tekkai and he didn't seem to blink when hit. Law just needed enough to cut him a little and it meant it was over.
What sharpness? Blade..........it was plain based on COA.........physical strength doesn't negates df lol......even if you make vergo 10 times physical more powerful and give law a dull blade he will cut vergo........

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

If only there was a buddhist themed swordsman among the rooftop 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.