Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headcanon is to said grandmaster or zoro overshine the SN lmao
Headcanon because you dislike Zoro. also Zoro clearly outshinded everyone in ch 1002 when he made Kaido dodge, that much is common sense or in ch 1003 when he cut Kaido's scales and made him bleed.

Zoro... who has not only clearly shown dodging a yonko attack (ch 1003), also is faster than Killer (ch 937), so if Zoro was too slow wouldnt the attack just hit him head on like the lightning in (Ch 1002).

Here is a logical answer- Zoro blocks the attack giving everyone else a chance to dodge and move out of the way, and gets overpowered hence getting injured

TalkOP says 'blocked it for a moment to buy time to escape.'

Either means buys Zoro time to escape or the others. Based on what redon says, I have a feeling Zoro gave the others time to escape.
BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
The logical answer of course. BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Grandmaster WANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Post automatically merged:

even @nik87 @ShishioIsBack never wanked Zoro that much
I can't wait for those 2 to get on here, it's overrrrrrrr

Headcanon because you dislike Zoro. also Zoro clearly outshinded everyone in ch 1002 when he made Kaido dodge, that much is common sense or in ch 1003 when he cut Kaido's scales and made him bleed.

Zoro... who has not only clearly shown dodging a yonko attack (ch 1003), also is faster than Killer (ch 937), so if Zoro was too slow wouldnt the attack just hit him head on like the lightning in (Ch 1002).

Here is a logical answer- Zoro blocks the attack giving everyone else a chance to dodge and move out of the way, and gets overpowered hence getting injured
@Ten Yaksha Blother Gonna Bump myself here and every other Zboi who got this obviously right

Status
Not open for further replies.