Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh i think this will be the set up for the big mom pirates to come to onigashima or at least to wano. since they are still in the sea somewhere. they will pick her up. but i honestly dont know how they will get to onigashima, but who knows

I'll tell you why Kaido is going to give them an extreme diff fight, because he is the overarching Villain of the post skip saga so far.

For story telling purposes his defeat should come at high cost.

That is all, this isnt about perceived Pls or calcs or anything like you're doing rn,

if we were to go with Logic the SNs shouldve been trashed, but since the plot dictates that they need to be as strong as this to have a fighting chance then plot will also dictacte that Kaido will go down in a phyric victory.
Facts.
Let's see how strong he really is in 1010.
I think Kaido will start giving the supernova real damage.

So Zoro really did come out of the timeskip not only possessing Oden level haki and highest AP, he also had the endurance to tank Combined Yonkou attacks.
No wonder Fujitora was shook from Zoro's easily tanking his attack and countering him
Thats why Oda decide to put an Admiral to stop zoro murder Doffy..

And fun fact, Zoro know right away that fujitora is admiral after he get pushed down, he know he can't be pushed down by anything less than admiral, while luffy didn't notice right away :cheers:

I'll tell you why Kaido is going to give them an extreme diff fight, because he is the overarching Villain of the post skip saga so far.

For story telling purposes his defeat should come at high cost.

That is all, this isnt about perceived Pls or calcs or anything like you're doing rn,

if we were to go with Logic the SNs shouldve been trashed, but since the plot dictates that they need to be as strong as this to have a fighting chance then plot will also dictacte that Kaido will go down in a phyric victory.
Facts.
Let's see how strong he really is in 1010.
I think Kaido will start giving the supernova real damage.

Aight. Enough.
It's time to wank all five yo.

@rerere @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21
Forgive me fam for slandering the Red-Haired One.

I'm hoppin' on the Eustass train.
These boys built different. How da hell only Law and Eustass push off Meme

It's a wrap.
All five leaving Wano Low Top Tiers or YC1+++, Admiral- or wtvr terms power scalers use.
This is kind of still the beginning of the fight and Eustass has taken me aback.

Looks like I'm a wave rider. :pepemy:
This chapter got me excited for the future.
You’re finally coming around :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.