Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The writer doesn't need to tell you that Kaido is a flying Dragon and that he would be killed by a certain person.
Sometimes he leaves puzzles for you and you try to collect them.

This was my drawing of Vegapunk years ago. I think it was shortly after Kaido's introduction.
I knew Momo's artificial fruit was a successful copy of Kaido's fruit. I knew Kaido was a dragon. I knew he was held captive by the marines for an experiment. And I knew Vegapunk lied to the WG about it.
I can believe you predicting all of this after Kaido's design was first revealed, or even during Punk Hazard, and your drawings are pretty impressive.

I just honestly don't believe that you, in 2007, when all we knew about Kaido was that he was a yonko and defeated Moria, somehow made the connection between him, Ryuma, Dragons and Wano and concluded that Zoro would fight him simply because he got mentioned in the same arc as them.

Like the color spread with the dragon your showed earlier, how would that somehow make you think of Kaido in 2007? It's obviously foreshadowing in hindsight, but what would have made you think Kaido was a dragon or lived in Wano back in 2007?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Straw Hat powerups:

Luffy: Ryuo
Zoro: Enma
Sanji: Raid Suit
Jinbe: ???
Franky: “Kaido-killing weapons”
Robin: ???
Brook: Napoleon?
Nami: Zeus (and Prometheus?)
Chopper: Ice oni?
Usopp: ???

On top of these, I hope that all the weaker SHs finally awaken Haki
Jinbe: Doesn't need one.

Franky: Seastone weapons.

Robin: CoA or Awakening.

Brook: New Sword, Awakening or Haki.

Usopp: CoC.

Aight. Enough.
It's time to wank all five yo.

@rerere @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21
Forgive me fam for slandering the Red-Haired One.

I'm hoppin' on the Eustass train.
These boys built different. How da hell only Law and Eustass push off Meme

It's a wrap.
All five leaving Wano Low Top Tiers or YC1+++, Admiral- or wtvr terms power scalers use.
This is kind of still the beginning of the fight and Eustass has taken me aback.

Looks like I'm a wave rider. :pepemy:
This chapter got me excited for the future.
Post automatically merged:

@Ten Yaksha Blother Gonna Bump myself here and every other Zboi who got this obviously right
:steef:
We eating good

Aight. Enough.
It's time to wank all five yo.

@rerere @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21
Forgive me fam for slandering the Red-Haired One.

I'm hoppin' on the Eustass train.
These boys built different. How da hell only Law and Eustass push off Meme

It's a wrap.
All five leaving Wano Low Top Tiers or YC1+++, Admiral- or wtvr terms power scalers use.
This is kind of still the beginning of the fight and Eustass has taken me aback.

Looks like I'm a wave rider. :pepemy:
This chapter got me excited for the future.
Post automatically merged:

:steef:
We eating good
Never to late for open minded people, I told you that things were just getting started :goyea:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro and Killer portrayal again

they fighthing homies

Kid and Law fight Big Mom herself lmao

Never compared zoro with the Big Boys again
Zoro blocks a combined attack from two Yonkou in their strongest forms (bar potential awakenings) for long enough to let all the other 4 Supernova escape:
- Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.

So you want them to have an extreme diff fight with Kaido then go on to fight BM?
I don't think Kaido can give them an extreme diff fight, not unless he has Awakening. The Roof Five faced him and Mama in their strongest known forms for 30minutes+, while their two heaviest hitters were substantially holding themselves back:
  • Zoro was fighting with a single sword
    • Zoro still has Santoryu
    • Zoro still has Asura
  • Luffy was fighting in Base
    • Luffy still has G4
    • Luffy has "King" attacks for his G4 forms

I don't see how Kaido by himself gives the Roof Five an extreme difficulty fight. Hell, even though it was but for a moment, Santoryu Zoro managed to hold back the combined attack of the two Yonkou (and he withstood the attack no worse for the wear afterwards).

Together, Kaido and Mama showed the Supernova hell, but the Supernova powered through that hell. Alone? I would be thrilled if Kaido can give them a high difficulty fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.