Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Big mom didn't fall to the sea, then they didn't help at all.

What the rest of their crew, minks and the samurai can do stop Big mom? Marco's hands are already full with King + Queen, now Perospero is coming to cheap-shot him as well.

Hope that Big mom falls to the sea, otherwise if Big mom joins the other battle the rest will be done for.
Sanji can always make her another cake

Okay? So Big mom didn’t swing her flaming sword at Luffy that one time before Zoro blitzed Luffy out of the way? And Kaido wasn’t throwing around Thunder bagua’s in base form and Kaido didn’t use his dragon chomp on Luffy before Zoro cut the man and made him spit Luffy out.

I mean, as far as I can tell, they’ve been using their physical power pretty consistently. Like Kaido’s tank body is part of his physical stats and he has been completely reliant on that all through

hehehe. If you wanna say the emperors haven’t pullled out their LAST GREATEST ATTACKS then fine, Zoro hasn’t done that either.
If you want to use that reasoning nothing Zoro did work since they said none of there attack are working .
Unless you think Zoro was doing no attacking when everyone else was off panel .

You don't want them to grow to that level to early since it will not make them look like underdogs in the up coming fight with BB .
Them going toe to toe with a Yonko right now would make them look to even .
Yeah he could do it but shonen going to a shonen .
Blackbeard should be stronger then Yonko otherwise there's no point in eating two most powerful DF.

Two from the Crying Six made a thread/comment about current Zoro being close to or at Mihawk level. They are wrong as usual. Zoro is long ways off. But it makes you wonder just how monstrous Mihawk is when his pupil can stop an attack from 2 Emperors and come out of it with little injury. If Mihawk activates his godly CoA on his toy knife, I fear that could match this attack and completly overpower a single Emperor :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.