Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah dw
We Zoro fans keeps winning
Why would i be mad ? :cheers:
Hmm Last I knew you guys were talking like Zoro blocked Kaidou and BM's attacks... Turns out that was bullshit; He "stopped" one attack for a fleeting moment but got injured for it. Is that really a Win? kek
Post automatically merged:

Someone is mad relax we will find out soon enough:goyea:
lol Not mad. Just calling out the lying Zoro fans. Can't handle getting told the truth? Not my problem.

The context was already given. He stopped their attack momentarily. And then got injured. There was nothing to add or take away from that. That sir was simply straight forward. To stop or slow down something you need to be able to block or hinder it's movements via blocking it even if it was only for a moment
Well considering how some people don't bother with the context when debating \discussing was just having fun with that .

„Live reaction“ videos always feel so staged and absoutely over the top.
some do but others I just wanna see their reactions to some things.

Even if they feel fake. If your reading the chapter for the first time and a character you have been shitting on does something amazing typically you can see right when their heart drops

Hmm Last I knew you guys were talking like Zoro blocked Kaidou and BM's attacks... Turns out that was bullshit; He "stopped" one attack for a fleeting moment but got injured for it. Is that really a Win? kek
Post automatically merged:

lol Not mad. Just calling out the lying Zoro fans. Can't handle getting told the truth? Not my problem.
So stopping an attack from two yonko (including hybrid kaido) long enough for the others to avoid it and then taking it isnt supposed to be a w ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.