Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Where the fuck I said Zoro tanking Yonko = Yonko level?

What the fuck is this dude talking about. I'm biased at times but holy shit:kaidowhat:

This reminds me of my encounter with Paper.

Dude also kept saying that I was saying something that I didn't even say once in that thread:lulz::lulz::lulz:

Seth

โ€Ž
Lol, bruh please. I seen your posting history. Your as same as other side here. Thanks, but think you need it given your starting to cuss. Your not you when your hungry, you know :kata:?
Show me a post of mine in this thread about Zoro being Yonko level.

Please.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
โ€Ž
If Luffy didnt destroy the cake. Meme wouldn't have chased the SHs. She instead would've chased Germa since she wants their tech. She only chased the SHs because she thought they had the wedding cake.

Carry on coping. Sanji saved the SHs and the Entirety of every island on WCI territory. Got potrayal as one of the heros equal to Luffy. And was seen as one of the leaders that orchrestrated the BM assassination.
Of course she'd chase the SHs, they invaded her territory. What sort of room temp IQ cope is this? :gokulaugh: Lanjicucks are literally blaming Luffy for destroying the cake? When Lanji is the reason BMPs are in Wano? They sink to new lows on a daily basis :milaugh:

Don't be mad at me that Lanji decided to breastfeed Big Meme instead of knocking her out. Be mad at Oda for making your character into a complete and utter loser:vistalaugh:

Tell me one single thing that Zoro fans do that fans of other characters such as Sanji and Luffy don't do.

"headcannons over canon" can be applied to every single group of fans for any fucking character in any fucking story, it's not a Zoro fans exclusive trait.

So that's why i've always came to the conclusion that people that keep talking shit about "Zoro fans are toxic" are just mad that exist so many people that like Zoro.
Well for starters making troll and bait topics. I am seeing them almost like daily thing. If it's not about wanking Zoro, it's about biased critic on characters to force Zoro is 'better' when he isn't.

Not saying all fanbase don't do it, but one that doing it the most seems to be side stating Zoro is stronger than Luffy and is Yonko level who will solo/kill Kaido. Just saying your side been stating that, not me.

I know many people like him and happy for it. Though I know fans who don't want to be on toxic side and talk like you guys are doing like @solis for example.

1. Thats Luffy disrespecting himself by letting Ussop join again. I never said Zoro won't leave under no circumstances. What if Luffy turned out to be a woman killer who raped people. Zoro would leave. Basically you brought up a circumstance. Also that chapter was literally called pride. Just like i said his pride wouldn't let him go against his word just like he wouldn't follow a captain that gets disrespected all the time. Even Nami takes advantage of him when he owed her something in WP. Zoro a very honorable person. None of this makes the point that Luffy blackmailed him.
2. Zoro already said he didn't know who was stronger in WP. So stop the cap.
3. Zoro never said that post the panel
I literally proved Zoro can leave the crew whenever he wants. He didn't talk about any word he gave to Luffy and he didn't say he would forget his word because there's no such a thing even mentioned in the series that's only your fanfiction and you can't prove this.

And comparing Usopp not apologizing from Luffy to killing women and raping people is stupid. These are not even remotely close. Interesting that no one other than Zoro make that an issue in the crew only Zoro did, so if that was an incredibly bad crime then surely anyone other than Zoro would mention it as well but just like Luffy everyone forget that only Sanji agreed with Zoro after Zoro bring that up and said Usopp should apologize. So this was Zoro's deal to stay in the crew, otherwise as he said he was going to leave, while others were still going to stay, and there's no such a thing as forgetting his word to Luffy as well because there's none. So don't compare this thing to vile crimes like killing women and rape.

VIZ translation, chapter 634,
*Zoro after seeing Luffy one-shots 50.000 men, Zoro: ''He'd better be able to do that much or I'll have to take over as captain''

Again there's no such a thing as giving his word to Luffy, he simply says Luffy is captain because Luffy is stronger.

Cap. No need for me to be funny since I can quote facts. You have no facts. Show me one panel in manga with drake vs sanji. I will wait. Show me one panel of sanji defeating page one. I will wait. If you can't do that I advise you either stop responding to this point. Or at least provide actual jokes for others entertainment
Sanji beaten Drake with Anime by Oda's blessing. What? Sanji beaten PO as well since he never came back for 2 weeks. What you mean by that? Seems like your joking if you honestly believe your side like that.

Your pushing him 'blocking' attack to make him he can take on Yonkos. Using headcannon when canon states he failed and got hurt. Again I can't debate if someone is on that headcannon agenda. Not my fault if Zoro been having issues in his one on one fights and couldn't even beat someone in 2 vs 1.

Why didn't PO ever came back if he was active then? Where was he within 2 weeks before Fire Festival? Drake and Hawkins were on their own and he never came back. So it pushes he defeated him. Your headcannon is not helping you here.

Cap. It would only push the agenda of a defeat if we immediately saw the result of page one after said attack. Infact not only do we see page one chapters later fine. But there is not even one mention from anyone of said person (page one) being defeated.

Where the fuck I said Zoro tanking Yonko = Yonko level?

What the fuck is this dude talking about. I'm biased at times but holy shit:kaidowhat:

This reminds me of my encounter with Paper.

Dude also kept saying that I was saying something that I didn't even say once in that thread:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Just stating what you state about Zoro and thank you for admitting your biased :cheers:.

Seth

โ€Ž
I ate one for breakfast.
I wonder how the deal that Granola made works.

It would be jokes if it operates like.

Make me the strongest and he becomes one indeed but only above the base form of Frieza and when Frieza goes Golden he is automatically stronger XD.

there must be some stipulation for this. I don't believe Granola will beat Goku with Omen and UI.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Yep everyone misses Ndule. People made fun of him left and right, acting like he is the public enemy, but hard truth is:

If Ndule leaves, everyone feels the change.
If 1 of the bandwagoners who also jump on Ndule because everyone also does it, leaves, nobody notices.
He was here today he liked a comment but didnt say anything i guess all the zoro wanking these last 2 chapters got to him:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.