Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I forget, does Granola know the Saiyans are alive? Cause I can see his beef going for them first.

Though I do like this arc. The Heeters as ex-partners to the Frieza Force and these opportunistic pricks is great. They're also hinting at some other being they're looking for with 72's brain.

It also is giving us Namekian shit, which everyone loves.

LMFAO. "Mastered" Ui is about as consistent as Beerus' powerlevel. He's apparently only "Mastered" it to the weakest angel's level..
Post automatically merged:

If anime is cannon.

Sanji ran away from Page1.

If anime isn't cannon

Sanji didn't defeat Drake
Hmm. From what I remember it wasn't stated up until now. It looks like he hates them too but he knows Frieza sent them.

He probably doesn't know about Vegeta and Goku's existence yet.

If they don't fuck up this character we might get some good old DB I agree.

Although the conclusion of the Moro arc does not leave us with a promising future...

I lowkey expect massive Goku dickriding. I can totally see Vegeta becoming God of Destruction and Goku just moments after this reaches Angel level xD.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Last time I check only man who get lost on daily is Zoro, so got disagree on that.

You shown no proof on your side. I told you my proof and you ignore. I can't help someone in deep in his own headcannon.
You only spread headcanon dude.

I told you how the situation with Sanji vs Drake/Page One looks like.

Come back when Sanji does something on-screen not in you head:cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hmm. From what I remember it wasn't stated up until now. It looks like he hates them too but he knows Frieza sent them.

He probably doesn't know about Vegeta and Goku's existence yet.

If they don't fuck up this character we might get some good old DB I agree.

Although the conclusion of the Moro arc does not leave us with a promising future...

I lowkey expect massive Goku dickriding. I can totally see Vegeta becoming God of Destruction and Goku just moments after this reaches Angel level xD.
I'm still excited for Frieza. I just hope Frieza isn't gonna be another hype tool and they give him an actual role.

After the Moro arc... I'm questioning DBS' future. That arc started well. Very unique. Added minions. Good touch.

Then Moro turned into Perfect Cell and Vegeta got wasted so Goku can save the world for the 90th time.

Always expect Goku dickriding lmfao. If Vegeta achieves GoD level, Goku's going to be Grand Priest level. I just want Vegeta to be the star of an arc, doesn't need to be stronger than Goku.

PO never came back. It took two weeks for him to come back. By that logic Luffy never beaten Holdem since he later comes back to fighting too. Plus again no one answer my question on why he didn't come back? Drake and Hawkins were on their own for awhile and yet he never return. Even when Sanji saw him again he shown no concern over him. Idea to say he didn't defeat him seems more headcannon and it's canon he did take him out.

Cap. We saw the result of luffy vs holdum so that's a terrible example. Infact when we see holdum again he is bandaged up which proves he was defeated. None of that happened with page one.

Infact let me shut down your argument. Based on what you are trying to imply I guess it means that you believe that king also no diffed sanji right? We didn't see sanji until a chapter or 2 later and his first words were if it wasn't for this raid suit it would have been game over for me. Then sanji laments on how pissed he is because of that fact.

What a crap chapter yet again. So Orochi is dead again? okay, Oda really doing this. Law not being able to teleport people because of "haki" makes absolutely no sense. And then when I think the chapter can't get any worse, Big Meme takes another L. Oda does not know how to write Big Meme. Big Meme was solely created as a plot device nothing more.

No, You brought up a circumstance on why Zoro would leave. What are you talking about, he followed Luffy and only threatened to leave because he disrespecting himself. I was not comparing it. I am showing you that certain circumstances will have him leave. When did i say it was some horrible crime. I said Zoro not following somebody who acts like Luffy who makes people disrespecting him.

So you post him not saying it and added stronger. 🤔
You said: ''No Zoro already gave his word, he not somebody who will just dishonor himself like that. ''

What word? Where was this ''word'' mentioned in the series? Never mentioned so this is your fanfiction.

And same Zoro said he would kill Luffy if Luffy prevents him being WGS (greatest swordsman), then what happened? He begged Kuma to take his life instead Luffy and he gave up on his dream for Luffy. If there was any word then he wouldn't do that against Kuma because he already said he isn't giving up on being WGS for Luffy but then he changed his word and truly become Luffy's underling. The things have changed.

Why did he forget his word when it comes to Usopp not apologizing? Because there's none.

I proved Zoro can leave even when it doesn't concern Zoro it concerns Luffy and Usopp only, Zoro makes that an issue because his captain must be superior and stronger, these are the same thing.

Then later saying Zoro would take over as captain if Luffy wasn't stronger in fishman island only confirms this.

Last time I check only man who get lost on daily is Zoro, so got disagree on that.

You shown no proof on your side. I told you my proof and you ignore. I can't help someone in deep in his own headcannon.
Cap. Show the proof from manga chapter. Infact I will help you have the chapters in front of me. In which scene in the manga did sanji fight x drake and win. I will wait. In which scene did sanji beat page one. I will wait. In which scene was page one bloodied from his attack. I will wait. In which scene was it stated that sanji won that clash. I will wait. In which scene was it shown or stated by his comrades that page one lost. I will wait

Cap. We saw the result of luffy vs holdum so that's a terrible example. Infact when we see holdum again he is bandaged up which proves he was defeated. None of that happened with page one.

Infact let me shut down your argument. Based on what you are trying to imply I guess it means that you believe that king also no diffed sanji right? We didn't see sanji until a chapter or 2 later and his first words were if it wasn't for this raid suit it would have been game over for me. Then sanji laments on how pissed he is because of that fact.
No it's not. Holdem came back later in future chapters fine. So again by your logic Luffy never beaten him, so it's same situation your forcing on Sanji here.

It been 2 weeks. He would have heal up by the time of Fire Festival. It doesn't take away he wasn't defeated.

That is kinda stupid there when we saw Sanji come out of it fine and he tanked it. Your headcannon and biased not helping you here, man. Try better example than this. Also you getting off point to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.