Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about physical speed? Brah, stop. Zoro ain't faster than Gear 2. Luffy can literally do "shave". Law can teleport.

Like I said, you needed durability (weapon) + strength to try to stop that. Luffy had strength but no weapon. Law had weapon but not enough strength.
Go write your own manga. What we reading is one piece.
2021 and you are out here claiming Zoro slower than G2....lol

I like the work the four Novas did to disable BM's homies and remove her out of the battlefield. But still, I would much rather prefer BM to get straight up beaten than just have her back and forth for nothing just to waste panels by giving and taking away Zues from Nami. Noe the Zeus box is magically gonna fall to Nami and use him to beat Ulti.

How much help do Nami/Usopp even need? Tama with her Pokemon thought was more than enough, give them Zeus, hell give them Prometheus and Napoleon too what the hell, what great writing :cantseeme:

As I said to read OP you have to turn your brain off :risicheck:
What would be really badly written are them beating two ancient zoan who pushed Luffy to G4 without any power up or help. But I agree that Meme is a Meme and Oda doesnt know what to do with her

I didn't say it's his strongest attack. I said it's his strongest slash (as in air slash). His strongest attack would be with his real blade.
No. Like I said any attack from the worlds strongest swordman can be called the worlds strongest slash. Cut the bull shit. And a air slash is still an attack with his real blade what are you talking about dude lmfaoo.

What would be really badly written are them beating two ancient zoan who pushed Luffy to G4 without any power up or help. But I agree that Meme is a Meme and Oda doesnt know what to do with her
Sure, but they have hundreds of gifters already, give them BM's weapons too why not. Such a good writing

Status
Not open for further replies.