Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's Performance on the Roof should make People realize that Doflamingo is Superior than All Yonko Commanders (Except 3 or 4 at Most who can Match him), Oda didn't draw Him & Crocodile talking while ignoring Jozu in Vain.
Oda wouldn't Humiliate a Character who just got Introduced & Relevant (Jozu) if not for sake of Someone Superior
Post automatically merged:

Yes definitely, but imo her Story is more related to WG rather than Pirate Fame
The problem with doflamingo vs law is that law was already very tired beforehand running away from him and fujitora.

Then you have the fact doflmaingo studied laws devil fruit.

I think doflmaingo is overrated and underrated by the fandom.

He is a solid yc2 imo

Even without pics we know:

Zoro Blocks (even if it is just for a second or smth) a named attack of 2 Yonkow! -> Clear W!

Kid tanks BM bare fist for some seconds (unknown how long), stops her attack and then pushed her in the air with repel -> Clear W!

Law uses strategic the situation and sends her flying over the edge -> Clear W!

All three are goating! So we shall enjoy it all together as brothers in arms!

Sad Killer noise tho, somebody asks the providers what exactly did Killer do please

We need more chapters like these. The day that most of the WG fandoms rejoy together for the awesome feats of their favs :finally:
totally, I get it that posting some memes is fun, I do laugh seeing how artistic they are, people have talent :) but I just want to enjoy the chapter without to much wawawawa. At the end is just a manga :cheers:

Law's Performance on the Roof should make People realize that Doflamingo is Superior than All Yonko Commanders (Except 3 or 4 at Most who can Match him), Oda didn't draw Him & Crocodile talking while ignoring Jozu in Vain.
Doffy is a YC1 and majority of people still put him on YC3 at best, sometimes I question myself on where's the root of this problem...
If Doffy was here in Onigashima as Joker, he would be above King, Queen and Jack.

Sanji is going to beat Queen, meaning he will be ~ King level. Marco is around the same level too, as he can't take on K/Q together, without even hybrid.

Law > Sanji ~ King/Queen/Marco

Doffy is a YC1 and majority of people still put him on YC3 at best, sometimes I question myself on where's the root of this problem...
If Doffy was here in Onigashima as Joker, he would be above King, Queen and Jack.
They all thought Cracker > Luffy, which is stupid because at the beginning of arcs Luffy jobs against Caesar, Apoo, Ulti, etc...

These mans are placing Doffy ~ Base Inuarashi level (YC3.5) or whatever :milaugh:

I wouldn't give much of a shit anymore, if it wasn't for the fact that they're underrating all Supernovas as a result.
That's because they love to claim things out of nowhere & when it's proven wrong, they try to twist facts & temper with Power Levels of other characters to satisfy their headcanon regarding initial character's claim

Even without pics we know:

Zoro Blocks (even if it is just for a second or smth) a named attack of 2 Yonkow! -> Clear W!

Kid tanks BM bare fist for some seconds (unknown how long), stops her attack and then pushed her in the air with repel -> Clear W!

Law uses strategic the situation and sends her flying over the edge -> Clear W!

All three are goating! So we shall enjoy it all together as brothers in arms!
FRRR, but I'm worried, according to Redon ig he says he won't last long enough to win it, so there may be a second round

The problem with doflamingo vs law is that law was already very tired beforehand running away from him and fujitora.

Then you have the fact doflmaingo studied laws devil fruit.

I think doflmaingo is overrated and underrated by the fandom.

He is a solid yc2 imo
And you think Law didn't know about Doflamingo's power? It was his life goal to defeat him, so you would expect him to know a little about Doffy.
Doffy is still stronger than Law. Not much has changed since their last encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.