Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy, Zoro and Kidd are heavily injured at the end of the chapter.
Confirmed it?
Make sense though,
I think Kaido hit Luffy with Hell of the Three Realms(overall aoe attack who could also hit the other supernova?),
Zoro get hit by a combinate attack of Bm and Kaido, Hakaii,
Kid get punched down by Big mom.

Could make sense that these 3 are heavily injured at the end of the chapter.

The 12 hours were on par, but what would've happened if Inu/Neko had no turns? Would they stand for 5 days? I don't think so tbh

Yeah that was just a matter of balls so let's put it aside

The forse was fully taken by him tho, the fact that the trunk destroyed his men and his ships too doesn't reduce the force applied on Jack, is still the same

The reinforcements were some Headliners and Gifters, shown to be slayed easily by the Minks.. not really a factor
Nagi, the Number, is the only one who probably assisted Jack for a bit, but as soon as we were back on the roof to see the battle he was shown falling down cause of the Minks overwhelming him. He got some help, but was still pretty much Jack vs Sulong Minks Army.
That's the thing though..we don't know

The fact that it the ships too could mean he didn't take it fully

If they were delayed easily, there wouldn't be some commenting when the Scabbards were fighting Kaido. The fact that he received assistance means he didn't do it single handedly

Lol last time I check Luffy is Oden given we saw him behind him of Pirate Legends by his own merit more than using already magical weapon on Zoro side. Don't overhype and pretend others aren't doing work in this fight :kayneshrug:.
Shusui > Enma until proven differently.

Check my work if you want:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Yup, True God Moe, it is you

Hahahaha... After getting banned, you just slyly came back with your bad takes... I’m surprised how quiet you’ve been considering how loud you were before
*Shrugs*. Your just proving your toxic like others. I am not only person in existence to have opinion like that. Using that as proof guess it means I using accounts of those who also been stating it. Whatever works for you, Seth. Though I am just Pan D. A. Man. I can't help someone who believe headcanon over real life.

Got a feeling Kaido wins in this scenario (until later) but ill wait and see what happens.
None of the other fights have truly happened yet and we know Oda draws the bulk of the final fight after all the other fights are over

That's the thing though..we don't know

The fact that it the ships too could mean he didn't take it fully

If they were delayed easily, there wouldn't be some commenting when the Scabbards were fighting Kaido. The fact that he received assistance means he didn't do it single handedly
I don't think these ships reduced the impact...

Btw I think we just disagree on this topic, let's agree to disagree

Depends if he can still does them or not. Many chances to use Asura by now, but never did. He wouldn't get Enma if he did had something else.
No ISDS, no flying slash techniques, no two gorillas, many many animal techniques are missing. No two sword-style techniques. No dragon quake, No ShiShi Sonson, etc...
And that's all while giving you the benefit of the doubt with Zoro "not being able to use Ashura" anymore...

This is just another weird attempting of trying to make Zoro and Sanji look like equals when it has never been shown to be the case. There is no "back and forth". I don't understand how people can still confuse Sanji and Zoro yelling at one another as a sign of "equality" between the two. It's ridiculous. Regarding Enma, if you think that's a magical sword. Why isn't Shusui a magical sword? Why isn't Sandai Kitetsu a magical sword? They all do things normal swords don't do.
Yes it has since pre-timeskip. Always equals and Oda does push that narrative even now.

Enma been stated to be something on it's own given comments for past chapters from Yonkos and even Zoro himself stating it has a mind of it's own. Just stating what they stated there.

Depends on that as team fight doesn't mean your above many in solo fight. Sanji facing YC lvl opponent would put him on same level as Zoro or close. Oda doesn't do gaps with Monster Trio unless it's Luffy by far.

Zoro we can't determine due to Enma and plus in team fight. To say he is above Macro is pushing it too much.
:nicagesmile::seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.