Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Zoro is compared to Luffy in terms of strength. Zoro having arguments and gags with Sanji is not a measu

Just read the manga god damn.
Lol nah. Luffy been facing stronger challenges than Zoro even in pre-timeskip. They aren't equals.

He actually competes with Sanji and both have gone both physical and verbal about it whether serious or gag. Stop with that XD.

I wouldn't compare Enma to a sword like that given higher level and more mind of it's own and abilities.

Bogard

You can't win
Yea every supernova has the advantage of being in a 5 v 2 including Luffy, yet he was dead weight for a chapter and nerf Zoro. Sasaki made it clear its harder to fight while protecting somebody.

Yea those attacks wasn't that effective like i said. All i am saying is no way you caj say Luffy has performed better on the roof. Maybe equal to Zoro, but better is BS. When Luffy and Zoro start to turn up luffy with either king kong attacks or new form, Zoro will be doing the same with perka black blade or revised Ashura
You're misunderstanding me. Zoro has been impressive in the rooftop battles, no doubt, but i'm saying it looks that way due to the fact it's focusing on Zoro's fortes. In terms of stat battles, Luffy is still superior

Lol, it's clearly not a training thing. That is his power up. Are you really denying how Zoro been talking about it as well Yonkos? Don't ignoring canon like that, bruh :suresure:.
Post automatically merged:

Enma > Shusui.
I showed you why things are probably not as linear as many happen to believe or pretend to:
Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Sounds like he use them off-screen or most of his moves given fact last chapter he stated on how to beat them. You don't say stuff like that without meaning you try your best. Big Mom and Kaido are both fine during off-screen, so presume none of that had effects on them or they just cancel it out.
No, it doesn't sound like he used them off-screen at all.
What kind of argument is that lmfao.
Zoro used Ashura off-screen too?
Just saying he has Enma if he did have that move, he would have use it awhile back and wouldn't be given power up if you have one already. Doesn't make sense there.
Or or or...
Oda is waiting for Luffy Zoro & co to get beaten up first before they end up going all out and using their trump cards? You know? Basic story writing...?

Status
Not open for further replies.