Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what he is saying, enma is constantly sucking zoro's haki so it has little haki on it
It doesn't.

Check my work:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Swords, excluding Enma, don't have haki inside them, Law's DF is not like the others and even if Kid weren't able to his power on swords imbued with haki, no one would be able to waste haki like that for a long period of time.
And Zoro is not strong enough to defeat Kid so fast (if he can defeat him)
Zoro, Mihawk and Shanks can coat their swords in haki stopping Kid. When they attack Kid, he wouldn't have time to try and take the swords, therefore would need to resort to fighting normally with his own metal armory.

guys ... I think people are REALLY sleeping on a major fact simply cause Zoro or Big Mom moments agenda

in this chapter it was PROVEN that strong Haki can stop hax DF effects

so ...

if Law DF is hopeless to effect strong Haki what other DF users are hopeless to effect Strong Haki

Hancock?
Sugar?
Bonny?
Kuma?

by 1009 logic all of this DF "Hax" power are worthless in face of strong Haki users.
it was a theory back then but now it's a fact
It was already a fact when Rayleigh stated" Haki is the most effective way in battling DD powers"

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But see, what you continue to say is that the 5 SN's have used all of this time all of their fire power only on one Yonko, and he's as good as fresh while they are badly injured and exhausted.
Kaido has haxxed recovery abilities. I am not going to assume that any other top tier can take damage as well as Kaido.

The scaling you're doing with Boundman is faulty. Remember that the SN's are shown to be impressed by G4 level power

• This was Kong Gatling from a Post Udon Boundman
    • Luffy never used a Kong Gatling before the Rooftop fight
  • The blows were enhanced by advanced COA.

The reason Kaido initially dealt with Luffy so easily is because of Luffy's state of mind making him fail to use FS. That's why attention is drawn to him using FS to narrowly dodge the same attack on the roof.
  • Kaido still landed Thunder Bagua, Luffy did not narrowly dodge it:
    • We see Luffy grasping his nose and bleeding.
    • We see Luffy grunt in pain: "Ugh!!"
  • Luffy affirms that despite reading the future, Kaido was too fast for him:

At best, you can say that Luffy didn't take the full brunt of the attack and was able to avoid some of the damage, but he didn't actually dodge Thunder Bagua. The entire point of the scene was that despite seeing the future, he still couldn't dodge it.

I think the fact that you admited all their focus fire all this time on just Kaido did next to nothing, and we're going to get a 5 or more vs Kaido going forward, is enough to keep us grounded with how far we're supposed to push them in relation to proper top tiers.
  • No other top tier is as durable as Kaido.
    • Maybe Sakazuki is an exception, but that might just be endurance.
  • No other top tier has mythical zoan recovery like Kaido.

Zoro was able to react only because Luffy told them to watch out.
Nah, Zoro reacted to several other Yonkou attacks even without Luffy's warning. Zoro didn't need Luffy's warning to react to Hakai.

Is Zeus enough for Nami to defeat Ulti?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.