Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.

Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island. Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second
Okay, Zoro would have died if Law didn't save him.
Regardless, an absolutely amazing feat to momentarily stopping a full power slash - even if it was just a very short moment - to protect them while risking his own life. I'm very impressed since it's typical preskip Zoro characteristic which I like.

I must say, the team dynamics is definitely on point - I enjoy the rooftop battle sooooo much.

Bogard

You can't win
Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.

Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"
Impressive from Zoro to have reacted to an attack that was apparently too fast for others to dodge(although Luffy saw it in advance with fs i suppose)

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island.
Oh looks like we're getting a power-scaling feat. A small island lvl attack ? Although Onigashima is small itself

Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second.
In this case, it makes sense then. Zoro stopped the shockwave for 1 second, but would have died if he took the full force of the attack head on, hence Law's importance in shambling him away in time

At last the real thing is out. Killer did no more than pre TS Sanji against Aokiji, Kid attacks are useless and a punch from BM almost sent him to hell and Zoro got saved by Law before they killed him for good. Enma must be really hard, withstand an attack like that for a moment is no joke for a sword:specialmeh:
And Luffy warned them :suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
he stopped it for one second, and even in that one second he was heavily damaged

after that he was about to die but Law saved him

I know he saved the rest, but as a feat this is not him stopping BM and Kaido attack
yes it fucking is troll
even if its one second he stopped an attack that would have killed the 5 of them and let the other 4 get away

H

humanbeing

Luffy vs Kaido alone right now while the others worked together to send BM down.
and it seems that Luffy's fire attacks hurt Kaido so i am pretty sure next G4 will has fire around him instead of steam just like in the color spread chapter 821

It's possible but he could also be simply an Ally or maybe he joined Red-Hair Pirates instead
The point is that i believe Urouge will appear in Newspaper after Wano, because The Worst Generation need to be Grouped into Two Categories for the Public
Highly possible
Bege is kinda retired, the rest will be the protagonists of Onigashima war, Bonney could appear too due to her presence in Marijoa, makes sense that we'll have updates about Urouge

Now that I think about it, was it Urouge who said something like "Looks like Blackbeard is the man..." while assisting at the end of Marineford war..?

Sanji disarmed an admiral.

In terms of "power scaling" Oars could indeed be similar to the current situation in comparison to the Straw Hats from back then.

Aokiji isn't two yonko but Ace performed better than Zoro here while being arguably weaker, so that's some balance there.

Jinbe isn't Zoro etiher nor has access to swords to block the attack.
Sanji broke a piece of ice from an admiral who was fuckin around

Zoro has been having a prolonged fight with yonko before he blocked an attack the two yonko thought was able to ONE SHOT all the supernova

Aokiji isn’t Two yonko and you better not forget it

and what are swords versus fuckin Haki in this universe? Everything is Haki now. Even swords don’t matter compared to Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.