Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! Seems like an amazing chapter after reading the full summary.

Scabbards cut all of Orochi's heads and he is still alive? How?
BM and Kaido trying to finish SN of one blow seems good!! Finally they are serious!!
Zoro blocking the attack for one second is a great feat imo. Glad Law helped him survive that serious attack. All supernova should help each other immensely to survive against ultra superior yonkos. But sad thing is that Zoro maybe out of commission soon as he is heavily injured. Hope he injures Kaido before that!!
Seems like Luffy finally got his haki back! Last chapter I think he attacked Kaido without haki ffs. Kaido dodging Red Hawk seems good. Excited to see Kaido's Ragnarok attack. Wonder if it hits Luffy. Hopefully not...He has future sight smh.

Kidd, Law, Zoro and Killer combining to push BM back through teamwork seems good. It was not as bad as I feared initially. BM took their attacks casually but got done by their wit. Excellent chapter!

Big Mom suggests to Kaidou that they attack together and finish all Supernovas in one blow.

Kaidou: "I hope your legs and hip are still good enough, old hag!!"

Big Mom: "Who do you think you are talking to, boy!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"
Save they use that attack in past as combo too,probably learn and perform the same attack as team. More we learn about both it more show they had a sister/brother bound,love it to see the panel later.

We need the rocks flashback for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.