Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaidou hits Luffy with his Kanabo. Luffy is thrown away but he manages to block the Kanabo with haki-cladded arms. His arms hurt but Luffy os still fine. Kaidou follows up by shooting a beam from his mouth at Luffy that dodges it. Then Kaidou jumps up and uses "Kouzanze Ragunaraku" (降三世 引奈落 Three-world Ragnarok) an attack where he spins his Kanabo around with a lot of black thunder coming out before striking down on Luffy

Did Luffy do all this without using G4??? :crazwhat:

Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.

Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island. Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second.

PRE-TS ZORO IS BACK

He was never away , he just slept because the NW was no big challenge until now :catrude:

I'm new in this forum but from what I've seen things work like this here:
Sanji does something -> Zoro fans "lol Vergo broke Lanji's leg, he's weaker than Jimbe and maybe also Franky, Woro one-shots him"
Sanji doesn't even appear in the chapter -> Zoro fans "lol Lanji is going to fight Orochi or Fukurokuju, he was no diff by Dofla lmao"
Zoro does something (either impressive or not, doesn't matter) -> Zoro fans "Yoooooo Woro above Yonko level, he can destroy an Admiral right now, one sword Zoro >>> Gol D. Roger"

Some of you guys just can't read a chapter without mocking the rival fandom
:suresure:
As a Sanji fan it will be a looong journey to witness One Piece future events alongside you guys, that's for sure. And I'm glad because it's even funnier in this way.
For my comrades of the blonde cook's church, as I always say "Keep strong , fellas"
It's an hard life we've choosen, but it worths it.
:stealthblack: :goyea:
Our hard work will pay off...:goyea:

True, 2 leg aokiji would beat mihawk but 1 leg im suspect so far
He wont fight he is a spy thats his role, when mihawk shows up next time he is going to flex so hard on marines new weapons and when he fights zoro eos, aokiji will be so down the ladder he wont be considered top 30 strongest character. I think anime filler in marineford did mihawk injustice, if you read the manga there is only 1 panel of vista blocking mihawk about to cut luffy. End anime makes them fight for 1 minute. It's all about perception. You will see the perception of mihawk change as we get closer to the end.

Big Mom and Kaido use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.
Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

:blush::finally: Investment Paid off, years of harassment from the Lolji Quacks and One Piece Redditards

n mihawk shows up next time he is going to flex so hard on marines new weapons and when he fights zoro eos, aokiji will be so down the ladder he wont be considered top 30 strongest character. I think anime filler in marineford did mihawk injustice, if you read the manga there is only 1 panel of vista blocking mihawk about to cut luffy. End anime makes them fight for 1 minute. It's all about perception. You will see the perception of mihawk change as we get closer to the end.
Aokiji is stronger than mihawk
Aokiji~>Mihawk
Mihawk will/wont get capture we dont know yet

I'm new in this forum but from what I've seen things work like this here:
Sanji does something -> Zoro fans "lol Vergo broke Lanji's leg, he's weaker than Jimbe and maybe also Franky, Woro one-shots him"
Sanji doesn't even appear in the chapter -> Zoro fans "lol Lanji is going to fight Orochi or Fukurokuju, he was no diff by Dofla lmao"
Zoro does something (either impressive or not, doesn't matter) -> Zoro fans "Yoooooo Woro above Yonko level, he can destroy an Admiral right now, one sword Zoro >>> Gol D. Roger"

Some of you guys just can't read a chapter without mocking the rival fandom
:suresure:
As a Sanji fan it will be a looong journey to witness One Piece future events alongside you guys, that's for sure. And I'm glad because it's even funnier in this way.
For my comrades of the blonde cook's church, as I always say "Keep strong , fellas"
It's an hard life we've choosen, but it worths it.
:stealthblack: :goyea:
Sanji hype baby :cheers:

Oda is saving the best for last
Sanji hype soon come :steef:

More details from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Hakai (覇海) is an upgraded version of Hakoku (覇国). Big Mom and Kaidou have the same pose than Dorry and Brogy, but we see the attack from above them. The attack is devastating, probably the most powerful attack in all One Piece until now (in TOP 3 100% sure).

Can't wait for the double spreads :steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.