Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
That Hakai attack makes me hopeful about Kaido and Big Mom's ultimate techniques.
Isn't it supposed to be their ultimate technique?

Im surprise that the chapter is named on that attack and not on hakai since the hakai attack was probably stronger.
The title is "Hell", it may have nothing to do with the attack Kaido used, but is instead referencing the Supernovas'words from last chapter about facing both Yonkou being like going through Hell.

I hope so, with Big Mom being away he has to reveal his true game to beat the Supernovas before Act 3 ends.
Kaido has been serious all the time, the Supernova are just that strong.
:yodawhat:

- Only got hit once on panel by Meme's lightning (and tbh it seems he jumped away avoiding most if not all the damage).
Eh, I think he simply tanked it.

Zoro is a top tier.
Yep. The last thing I was waiting for was for Zoro to demonstrate that he could handle top tier attacks, and he just did that. While Zoro was unable to completely neutralise it, he was still able to hold back the ultimate combination attack of two top tiers for long enough that his comrades could escape.

That Hakai attack makes me hopeful about Kaido and Big Mom's ultimate techniques.
This attack was kaido and big mom strongest technique. Oda has to nerf zoro by having him tanked (albeit a brief moment) an ultimate attack from 2 yonko before getting rid of big mom because as of right now with enma, zoro can easily slice kaido up. If a fully powered zoro with enma with the rest of the WG were to fight hybrid kaido, this fight would be over real quick.
Storywise it makes the most sense.
:goyea:

Man i think those are April's fool spoilers.
To much details with out any Pic i don't know.
Let's hope provider's didn't mess with us haha.
And if everything is real then SN is doing great and Zoro just got one more crazy feat under his belt.
And we haven't seen him using asura yet....

Acoa requires you to manifest your will first as armament and then make it flow in you hands, if zoro has this the he wad flipin invincible post Alabasta
Flowing haki isn't inherently overpowered since it depends on the level of haki the user already has, Luffy just learning how to make it flow was considered stronger than Hyogoro who knew how to use it most of his life.

Doesn't enma of lines up and down
sorry i didn't get you may u repeat please
Post automatically merged:

Flowing haki isn't inherently overpowered since it depends on the level of haki the user already has, Luffy just learning how to make it flow was considered stronger than Hyogoro who knew how to use it most of his life.
yea advance or not the potency remain the same its just that the function is enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.