Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@T.D.A @Aknolagon did kaido or linlin didn't know or never thought that their attack will be blocked for a moment? Because the conversation between them is rather weird..

Kaido: koe ga kienena (it seems no one gets taken out)
BM: nigeta ka? Taista mon da. (They able to dodge/running from it huh? Pretty impressive)

I know little japanese but based on their conversation they didn't even expect that one of the novas is able to stopped it for a moment for others to escape/dodge.... So what's your opinions on this my zoro fans senpai?
Translated it below, yeah along those lines:

Kaido: The 'Voice' hasn't disappeared
Big Mom: So they escaped? Impressive!!
Law: You alive, Zoro-ya?
Zoro: Ugh....!!....!! I think so...!!
Kidd: Good job stopping it, even if it was just for a moment, thanks....!!
Killer: Straw Hat is!?

And Zoro wouldn't make it alive if not for Law. But law fans are not overrating law‚ unlike Zoro fans who are acting like Zoro would have survived for more than one second. If not for Law‚ the attack would have killed them anyway
What the fuck did Law even do that was impressive? He just use his ability to get Zoro out of the atack AFTER ZORO SAVED HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE FROM IT, he already teleported people in the battle before, its nothing new or impressive, that wasnt more than his obligation after Zoro saved his ass.....then after that he just trew a boulder at BM. Kidd did 90% of the work, even holding napoleon back was more impressive than that.

What do guys think about this scenario:
What if whole SH crew faced off Kaido and BM instead of Law, Kidd and Killer....Based on current feats, do you guys think they can stall yonkos for this long??

And Zoro wouldn't make it alive if not for Law. But law fans are not overrating law‚ unlike Zoro fans who are acting like Zoro would have survived for more than one second. If not for Law‚ the attack would have killed them anyway
Law couldn't teleport them in time not good enough reaction against those fast attack. Without a minute of Zoro's tanked the attack,all of them will be dead by now. Zoro created that chance. A 0% chances to live. Zoro make it to 10%. Without him they will be dead by now.

For those saying Teamwork
Why didn't Oda make them Block it all 5 of them
Kid have his Iron & Law/Killer have Swords while Luffy have Advanced Haki like what Admirals did against WB's Attack
Even if they relied on Law saving them, they could have Tanked it all Four to give Law even more Seconds but nope, that didn't happen

The reality is obvious, only Zoro can do such Feat, others have no choice but to run
Admit your L before it's too late

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Unless you are implying Zoro is faster than Luffy and that Luffy with his future sight would have been slower to evade than Zoro reacting to it
Yes. Zoro has canonically outreacted FS Luffy on several occasions:
  • He stopped Batman's arrow from striking Otsuru.
  • He warned Luffy about Apoo's attack
  • He intercepted Mama's Heavenly Fire
  • He intercepted Kaido's Boro Breath

That said, I don't think reacting to Hakai was a raw speed feat. Hakai was simply far too large (the AOE was too big) for any of them to dodge. I mean we have panels of Luffy, Zoro and Killer commenting on how insane the attack was. It wasn't that it was too fast for them to react to, but that it was too big for them to get out of the way in time.

Zoro holding it back is what gave them the time to avoid it. At least that's the interpretation that makes the most sense to me right now.

What the fuck did Law even do that was impressive? He just use his ability to get Zoro out of the atack AFTER ZORO SAVED HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE FROM IT, he already teleported people in the battle before, its nothing new or impressive.....then after that he just trew a boulder at BM. Kidd did 90% of the work, even holding napoleon back was more impressive than that.
Zoro would have also been killed if not for Law. Hence the word teamwork. No one is overrating Law for saving Zoro after Zoro saved him. Hence the word teamwork...otherwise they both be dead.

It was more than a second though. There where entire monologues between. Kidd saying "even ig for just a second" means as much "even if just for a brief moment". That attack would have obliterated any high tier immediately and wasted the SN in the process.

Edit: Other translations even say "moment" instead of second.
I give bravo and feat on Zoro's confidence. I respect him trying to stop it, but on physical scale, it's not much on '1 second' on reality as if you put Luffy and the rest trying to stop it, they probably have few seconds before being push back too.

Moment usually translate to seconds in this series, so again it's hard to use this feat worthy unless we now taking attempts even for a 'moment' means you get feat even if you don't succeed in stopping something. Idk if you guys can push that on scale especially Law stating he would have die if he stay more than that 'moment'.

Status
Not open for further replies.