Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give credit where it's due. He did bend it.
He didnt it was debunked. There was a panel of it being "bent" before king attacked sanji. And anyways sanji will never use his hands to "attack" making it impossible that he even used his hands to bend it because it would be against his morals. Sanji bending king was purely headcanon. It looking different was probably due to weird angle.

Hope so, but given damage him and Zoro taken, I feel like they going to be out soon as Kaido already still major issue and to think he hasn't gone all out yet is scary. I think it take a lot of people to face him before to have a chance especially Luffy vs Kaido to be true 1 on 1 afterwards.
Killer didn't receive a lot of damage for now, """just""" Big Mom's Indra and Shiva's Wrath if he got caught by it (wasn't shown)
Seems pretty fresh for now, I'd like to see how he handles mace attacks from Kaido and also his sonic abilities at full extent

Kidd fans are joining Zoro fans in the table
Everybody joined the table since chapter 1000.

Yeah Fuku vs Raizo will be hype

I want to see some ninja shit

Fuku will maybe have a hax DF
Curious if Kanjuro will fight someone too, its why I'm surprised Hotei was fodderized cause he could have been a decent matchup for one of them too

Technically there's only 6 left so maybe they fight Kanjuro and the 5 remaining Numbers (or 10 if the others recovered). I don't think they are interfering with the strawhat fights, not at this point

Kidd to Zoro: "Good job stopping it, even if it was just for a moment, thanks....!!"
Post automatically merged:

Zoro: This is bad

Killer: There's no way of avoiding it!!!

Kaido & Big Mom: Hakai!!!!

Kaido & Big Mom: Huh!?

Zoro: Get outta the way guys!!!

Luffy: Zoro!!

Zoro: Before you're wiped out!!!
The more we get spoilers, the more Zoro hype we have
:finally::finally::finally:

Last edited:
Not 1 second but 1 minute.

Sanji never bend it. He almost died. He even begged for his life lol :finally::finally:
where did u get this from? i
FS allows the user to see a possible future event a few seconds before it occurs. FS does not make the user's body physically faster.
yes... just like katakuri when he knew where luffy was going to go but his attacks missed luffy since luffy would out run them

Status
Not open for further replies.