Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the way KAIDO really dominated Luffy in this chapter was beautiful to see, Luffy was destroyed in a 1x1.
Luffy, after escaping death, urgently attempted an attack on KAIDO, a head-on attack.
KAIDO deflects FS LUFFY's attack without any difficulty, without having to move much.
Without letting Luffy reposition himself ,, (weakened in the AIR), Kaido takes the opportunity to give a casual blow to his club making Luffy fly and feel pain.
Obs: You can see small drops of blood, caused by KAIDO's casual attack on Luffy.

Then, to shorten the distance,
Making Luffy lose his posture again, KAIDO goes to heaven and prepares his blow: Ragnarok of the three worlds.
All in a beautiful sequence of KAIDO, and executed very quickly.
Kaido "finishes", luffy.
Note that KAIDO has the same level of HAKI as WB and Roger.
In 923, the coloring of his divine diagram is purple, as it is an attack that in his name has the word "thunder", 雷鳴 八卦 Raimei Hakke, literally means Thunder of Eight Trigrams, his Ragnarok by name being associated with Thor or several others Nordic things, but KAIDO is using pure haki, kaido never used a lightning attack that had only 1 lightning coming out of his club, there are always several.

KAIDO went to heaven and several rays started to leave his club, this is him concentrating his HAKI, just like YAMATO did here:

And the result is HAKI leaving his club as well as WB and Roger in their clash.
:akaman::steef::steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
or oda forgot to draw it
Nah, it strongly fits with everything else:

Zoro is simply out of the fight for a bit now IMO.

@Fujishiro, @Kuro Ashi after Kaido hits Luffy with Ragnarok, Zoro cries out his name:

We don't see Luffy for the rest of the chapter. He may have really been KOed.

So I guess my prediction that the next Rooftop chapters would focus on Kidd, Killer and Law is true. (:shocking:).

I feel satisfied with my agenda, the Roof Five were able to push two Yonkou to a solid medium difficulty fight.
:goyea:

These are the sentiments of someone whose Head-canons are shattered and pulverized by Oda.
Take a break from OP dude, you seem quite bitter and salty. Come back when you understand

lmao this is something Oda has been doing for years, and not just with Zolo

I only stated whats happening and what's Oda style of writing lean to

Zolo having crazy feats is cool and all but similar to Erza they have no merit, there was no planning regarding his power lvl, he's doing these things just because, just like Luffy surviving Hybrid Kaido out of nowhere just because

crazy how dumb your way of discussing is, discuss the fucking point, dont waste my time with your dumb delusions about me being salty about a manga for children

• Law asks him if he's still alive in the aftermath of the attack:
  • Zoro is shown panting again:
  • Killer asks him if he's able to perform the combo attack to remove Mama:
  • Zoro replies that there's no alternative, so he will just have to:
  • At the end of the chapter, he removes his bandana and is shown coughing up blood:

@Fujishiro, @Kuro Ashi after Kaido hits Luffy with Ragnarok, Zoro cries out his name:

So I guess my prediction that the next Rooftop chapters would focus on Kidd, Killer and Law is true. (:shocking:).

The Roof Five were able to push two Yonkou to a solid medium difficulty.
Aye!

Though to be fair most of the fight was focused on Kaido with Meme interfering from time to time but Medium diff is the correct way to scale things.

• Law asks him if he's still alive in the aftermath of the attack:
  • Zoro is shown panting again:
  • Killer asks him if he's able to perform the combo attack to remove Mama:
  • Zoro replies that there's no alternative, so he will just have to:
  • At the end of the chapter, he removes his bandana and is shown coughing up blood:

I feel satisfied with my agenda, the Roof Five were able to push two Yonkou to a solid medium difficulty fight.
:goyea:
Luffys not koed lmao no one is

It’s only 17 pages Oda can draw so he’s not gonna show luffy

He removed his bandana:

Leaving aside that he's heavily coughing up blood, he took off his banada. He'll be sitting out the fight for a bit.

I agree. Does he have much stronger attacks though? This is a Kaido that was trying to kill Luffy.

I would say the Roof Five have given two Yonkou a solid medium difficulty fight.

Neither feats nor portrayal place Luffy above Zoro.

Oh, who's the original account?
Maybe not but we can safely assume based on scaling that Luffy is a Bit stronger than Zoro. Think about what those two offer.

Luffy has King's Haki, gear 4, future Sight and ryuo. On top of that he can fight at least 12 hours.

Zoro has unconfirmed King's haki, asura, and enma. Unknown amount of endurance.

Unless you assume a Ton of things in Favor of Zoro you can't conclude that Luffy=Zoro right now. King's Haki and future Sight put Luffy ahead.

This chapter had Zoro's best moment and he played solely a supportive role.
Zoro had a defensive role (momentarily blocking Hakai) and a supportive role (cutting Prometheus)
Kidd and Law had both an offensive role (pushing Linlin into the sea with Repel and Tact respectively) and a supportive role (trapping Zeus together)
Luffy only had an offensive role (fighting Kaido) and maybe a supportive role (advicing the others about Hakai)
Killer only had a supportive role (stopping Napoleon)

3 black blades :steef:
will have insane adv coa
insane coo thanks to shyriu and kizaru
and coc :cheers:
asura and maybe a new demon form :myman:
3 supreme black blades :steef:

They say Enma is magic and thats why Zoro is doing so well against the Emperors. If that's the case, imagine an upgraded Enma

Oden gave Kaido PTSD with weaker blades. The mere thought of Zoro would cause Kaido's head to explode :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.