Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is this cycle:

1. Zoro get a W
2. Sanji fans slander, downplay, bend, and twist it
3. Zoro fans slander back
4. Zoro fans feel bad for kicking a man who is down
5. Sanji go back to slandering

If Sanji fans could be more supportive of obvious wins that Zoro gets instead of bending and twisting it till it is unrecognizable, then maybe more Zoro fans can be there when he finally wins.
Some Sanji fans in this forum are really cool but some are giving me migraines
:milaugh::josad:

Zoro blocks an attack for one second that would have killed him seconds later is the weirdest flex I've seen from Zoro fans.

That's like saying my skull is top tier because it stopped a bullet from getting to my brain by a few micro seconds

There is this cycle:

1. Zoro get a W
2. Sanji fans slander, downplay, bend, and twist it
3. Zoro fans slander back
4. Zoro fans feel bad for kicking a man who is down
5. Sanji go back to slandering

If Sanji fans could be more supportive of obvious wins that Zoro gets instead of bending and twisting it till it is unrecognizable, then maybe more Zoro fans can be there when he finally wins.

Im guessing that both Luffy Zoro will take a backseat here

Kaido will beat Kidd law killer

Then someone heals Luffy and Zoro and then we get the final battle

Hybrid Kaido vs g5 Luffy and Asura Zoro
That is predictable Oda set up here

Episode of Pirate King and Master Swordsman... also Mad Zoro hype and it's not even a Zoro named chapter

Also this is a perfect set up for Oda to go back into the dome as well

Im guessing that both Luffy Zoro will take a backseat here

Kaido will beat Kidd law killer

Then someone heals Luffy and Zoro and then we get the final battle

Hybrid Kaido vs g5 Luffy and Asura Zoro
I'm on the train of G5 allegedly being unleashed during the final war but never say never. I expect at least awakening, doubtful that it shall equate to the very awakening.

Respect 611pages, the third highest spoiler thread in the history of worstgen, only chapter 1003(665) and chapter 1000(701) have more pages. Showing how insane good this chapter was, rooftop was overall godlike(right @Cinera ?).

@Buusatan94 , @Kejon
The more I think so more i believe that Big mom could make a new homie, also I believe the Big mom pirates show up soon, Oda not bring them for nothing, I still expect Greenbull in wano.
Imagine a top tier battle, without holding back, like at this chapter in rooftop between Greenbull vs Big mom.
And Chaton+Momousagi vs Smoothie and Snack(or Compote)...
That's my dream scenario though it would happen rather in Act 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.