vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy doing a solo against Kaido and winning is also headcanon.
Except that's where the author is going with it literally this chapter lol.

Just like Zoro cutting Kaido wasn't headcanon but ZKK actually is headcanon. We can believe what we are seeing or explained until it's disproven.

Right now, Oda is removing Zoro from the roof. He didn't have to do this to maintain the idea that Zoro fights the Yonko with Luffy. Luffy is now saying he will beat Kaido, just like he said he will beat Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moria, Doflamingo and Katakuri.

So yeah, maybe he is wrong, but I have far more reasons to believe he will be right, EVEN if he loses this second round, because it's Oda's nature to give Luffy his own merited struggle and 1v1.

At the end of the day zoro fans one of headcannon come true that was Zoro facing Kaido unlike denials like you :josad::goyea:.. and wano is not over yet maybe ZKK still hapens :kayneshrug:
Again, I never denied Zoro fighting Kaido. I've actually repeatedly said he will get his moment.

He literally got his moment multiple times in the last 10 chapters.

And I specifically gave said for 6 months now that Zoro will go to the roof, get his aforementioned feat on Kaido, and go back down to have his fight because Luffy always gets his 1v1.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong lol, I don't give a shit. But I'm not wrong at all yet. I just find it funny that people take Zoro coming back up in confidence when Oda didn't HAVE to write Zoro out of the battle in a way that make it look like he won't fight him anymore.

There were far easier and simpler ways to justify his fight against Kaido and not being removed from the fight entirely.

What set this up? King having a sword he never uses?
Literally used it against Marco, considering it was the first time outside of his Zoan form against him. :kayneshrug:

And like I've said to people for months now. Have patience and an open mind. There is a reason Oda is having Marco stalling the YC fights and Sanji not having his matchup at all yet

Status
Not open for further replies.