vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes way. If you understand how Oda writes, everything we just saw was a preliminary step to Luffy's final fight. While Zoro showed extraordinary feats, he has become the victor of solely nothing in that timeframe. If every other strawhat is fighting a Beast Pirate, then so can he. Luffy is literally showing extraordinary feats and we expect him to get even more later on so why not Zoro against a calamity?

There are literally 3 Calamities to choose from between him and Sanji (and maybe Yamato). Its not that hard of a concept to grasp.
That being said. Zoro vs queen at most. Only other time zoro was this fucked up prior to a fight, he took on the 3rd in command, hachi. So queen might be zoros hachi 2.0. If anyone is disappointed in that after him getting fucked up on the roof beforehand. Ima go ahead and call them crazy. He isn't getting the right hand after being this fucked. Finishing of jack and orochi is also possible but nah..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That being said. Zoro vs queen at most. Only other time zoro was this fucked up prior to a fight, he took on the 3rd in command, hachi. So queen might be zoros hachi 2.0. If anyone is disappointed in that after him getting fucked up on the roof beforehand. Ima go ahead and call them crazy. He isn't getting the right hand after being this fucked. Finishing of jack and orochi is also possible but nah..
hachi was RHM

None of Arlongs subordinates were never ranked lol, they all had the same title.

Edit: Literally Nami also had the same title as them, they were all "Officers"

And if you want to get technical, Hacchan was far more characterized than the other 2 so...lol

Zoro will be back on the roof imo. So far it looks like Luffy & Zoro are the only ones who can seriously damage Kaido with CoC. Luffy will get his shine now as he’s the MC and he needs a 1 vs 1 against the main antagonist, but I’m also interested in seeing Kid in the next chapters knowing he too has CoC and so has the potential to do just as much damage as them

None of Arlongs subordinates were never ranked lol, they all had the same title.

Edit: Literally Nami also had the same title as them, they were all "Officers"

And if you want to get technical, Hacchan was far more characterized than the other 2 so...lol
Databook son. Their bounties were revealed, kurobis was higher, and it was revealed that kurobi was supposed to be his vice captain. Plus same is true about the yonko commanders. Edit, excuse me, vivre cards son.
Post automatically merged:

Check the vivre card. Kurobi had a higher bounty and it was revealed that he was supposed to be arlongs vice captain.

Seems evident that Zoro unconsciously infused conquerors with his attack. A lot of ppl are rightfully bringing up Kaido making the conquerors haki remark only after getting cut. However, just a few panels later its made even more clear

Zoro says "I just put everything I had into that assault". He poured all his will (and by extension his Haki) into Ashura. There was no indication of an expulsion that usually occurs when CoC is used as fodder control, all the emphasis in that scene is on Zoro's attack itself.

Curiously enma is also shrouded in white Haki prior to Ashura. I don't recall an instance like this before so feel free to correct me if this is nothing new.

Seems evident that Zoro unconsciously infused conquerors with his attack. A lot of ppl are rightfully bringing up Kaido making the conquerors haki remark only after getting cut. However, just a few panels later its made even more clear

Zoro says "I just put everything I had into that assault". He poured all his will (and by extension his Haki) into Ashura. There was no indication of an expulsion that usually occurs when CoC is used as fodder control, all the emphasis in that scene is on Zoro's attack itself.

Curiously enma is also shrouded in white Haki prior to Ashura. I don't recall an instance like this before so feel free to correct me if this is nothing new.

Well, that's more advance than just fainting fodders since even Luffy who trained in CoC for 2 years had just started imbuing it into attacks.

Anyways can Luffy truly retain the 1v1 fight till Kaidou is defeated since Yamato has been shown to want to head to the roof and fight her dad? :zorothink:
Round 2 is bound to happen mate, we are still in act 3...theres at least a whole act of fighting to go. Oda wouldnt make the big baddie of the arc lose now.

Either Luffy is losing the rooftop 1v1, or they are getting separated somehow.
:kizabat:

I think I’m starting to understand the difference. Armament haki is the black metallic covering, while Conqueror’s haki, when condensed in this form, is the aura surrounding the fist, isn’t it?

Zoro moved is call: Demonic Nine Sword Style, Asura farce of the dead. Kaido at the same time is using: Hell Hakkai.

So yes Zoro is blocking Kaido attack. Kaido is making that Uugh cuz he is surprise that Asura is bloking and overhelming his attack,
I didn't even realize that. I thought Hell Hakkai was the name of Zoro's attack. That make that scene even more impressive.

Zoro block several name attacks from Kaido while injured and weakened and then blitzed him.

I am starting to get it.

kaido's black lightning attack is coa + coc. he cant do the no touching thing because he perhaps is not proficient enough with advance coa. he can still one shot people because his coc is so great.
all previous black lightning attack is coa+coc. we saw doffy and kat and chinjao did this.

what luffy did is adv coa + coc. you need both adv coa+coc for your attack to not touch and be roger's caliber. luffy just recently gets how to imbue coc to his adv coa thanks to 3 world ragrarok.

as for adv coc, we wait for shanks lol

H

humanbeing

BM will come back with another cloud homie and will decide to take Zeus soul back , in other words killing him.
Zeus will flee , since either way he will not survive , and will join Nami again. Nami will have Zeus again not only because, she will use him to fight but i think she will use him after the battle to make rain all over Wano to help the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.