vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
now you don't cry like a bitch....oh forgot you already cried...

"He doesn't make any fucking sence, Kaido says it himself, only the strongest can use it, understanding the attack is one thing to reproduce it is another thing, Once again it has nothing to do with being the protagonist or not I'm talking to you about the way it's brought, it's disappointing I expected more"

The chapter is a shit, the usefulness of showing us asura if next to luffy you get something even more hyping? omg i can't be happy fuck you oda

Nah but it's big shit, how do you want to be a minimum satisfied, when that big ass of Oda crazy you something even more hyping than Asura behind? I am really disgusted

What a motherfucker oda, at what point oda allows himself to take us out Enma in the same chapter where Luffy uses his advanced shit haki

Luffy already using AdCoC attack is the most bullshit thing of the chapter

you are strong contender for crying six....:milaugh:
Who are you ?

I don't know you , but You seem to know me

good dog

Post automatically merged:

There is no hypocrisy there, just you who, apparently, cannot read.

Kidd said that Zoro blocked the attack for 1 second then Law said he took it. Does that means the same thing? Does the two assessments contradict themselves? No and no.

So what that means?
That means that 1/ Zoro blocked the attack for 1 second (Kidd statement) 2/ The attack overwhelmed Zoro this why he took it (Law statement).

Rather than calling people name question yourself on why you are unable to understand a piece of art aiming for 13 years old. Because this say a lot about yourself. Reflect mate, reflect and shut you mouth. Thanks.
Tell that to your fellow wankers. Ask them to read instead of making hyperboles out of context. Instead of asking me to shut up, shut your cultists mouth. Neither of Kidd nor Law implied that attack was fully blocked. And yet your fellow cultist wankers blowing out of proportions.

Tell that to your fellow wankers. Ask them to read instead of making hyperboles out of context. Instead of asking me to shut up, shut your cultists mouth. Neither of Kidd nor Law implied that attack was fully blocked. And yet your fellow cultist wankers blowing out of proportions.
No I tell you that.
Because my « fellow wanker » can read. You cannot. And this aim at 13 years old kids, mate. 13 year old.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You stfu and stop bitching

No one said law moved anyone but himself where the fuck does it say law moved anyone or show that???

Kidd Says zoro blocked it
Law said zoro took it

Stop fucking crying and making shit up.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Prometheus is snaky af, real Homies don't do that to one another :josad:
Anti-Bacteria Curtain "boy if you don't" :odenugh:

"What's with these clouds" Monkey D Dragon :moonwalk:
"Demon Aura Nine Sword Style Dead Man's Game" That is legit the hardest attack name in one piece, no contest :steef:

Law tanked a Bagua meanwhile Oden and Luffy catded

"We'd never go with you, idiot" Imagine Kaido turned around and said you wouldn't have made the cut in the first place:emohiyo:

Great chapter overall. Luffy came back like The Undertaker and closed out the chapter beautifully and Zoro was mad spectacular as usual. Law also deserves his flowers. 10/10 chapter.

If you notice these two WSJ Issue Cover Arts they heavily foreshadow the ending of the Arcs given WCI and Wano are such big arcs regarding two powerful Yonko's and two popular strawhats + Luffy

This has already been addressed here by most of us, but the context I'm referring to is....... In WCI there was a sort of intermission arc after the tea party is ruined where Sanji veers off on his own with Pudding and bakes the cake.

This may also help us identify that Zoro will veer off with Hiyori (who I think is the one the healed the Scabbards and resembles Toki since Kawamatsu was the one to identify her)

Zoro or Hiyori could potentially lop of Orochi's remaining heads without a sword even, to fulfill Oden's legacy of always missing Orochi. This time there's no Barrier Man or any tricks to protect Orochi, so a Master Samurai does the deed. After Hiyori heals Zoro, he may get stopped by King or interject betw Marco/King. Then have his CoC clash with King, defeat him. After he is defeated, it is possible Marco heals Zoro this time around, since his introduction Marco heals several individuals in Whitebeard's home Island.

In fact, Marco's introduction has him healing a Huge Lion Sphinx's leg which appeared to be broken, similar to where in this chapter Law tells us the reader that Zoro's bones are broken.

And then Zoro makes his way to end the arc villain by killing Kaido atop the Flower Capital.

This comes full circle back to the WSJ Cover Art with Sanji and Luffy, where Sanji ended the arc by freezing Big Mom in her tracks so the strawhats could escape while Luffy is exhausted.

And Zoro could end the arc by defeating Kaido, signifying that the Next Ryuma has protected the land against Invaders once again and that Luffy is here to open the Land of Wano Kuni for Oden and the Kozuki Clan.

TLDR: We are in the intermission section of the Onigashima Raid
Disclaimers: This is in reference to a lot of people saying Zoro is done this arc and we move on, which I doubt since we ain't have Zoro for 2-3 years in WCI and Oda is making up for lost time with the abnormal number of Zoro feats.

I'm sure I'll miss many but off the top of my head
  1. Zoro with a pocket knife rips apart a building in the opening off Wano with a Tatsumaki
  2. Zoro splits Hawkins Nen puppet into two
  3. Zoro defeats Killer
  4. Zoro defeats Gyukimaru whilst also attacked by Kawamatsu
  5. Zoro earns Enma
  6. Zoro cuts Apoo w/ a no named Slash
  7. Zoro cuts apart Queens Weapon
  8. Zoro cuts Kaido
  9. Zoro blocks Hakai
  10. Zoro keeps cutting Prometheus
  11. Zoro leaves a scar on Kaido
Zoro has gotten more action this arc than Luffy, that means a lot. Luffy has only pulled up on Ulti/Page One and then the Yonko's. [Holdem doesn't count]. It only makes sense for Zoro to finish the Arc of Great Samurai with a bold finisher. Just like in the Arc of Different Foods, Sanji finished with a Great Dish.

I mean prime Chinjao pretty much got one-shotted by Prime Garp. Not to say Prime Garp is not a monster but we can't estimate how strong Prime Chinjao was honestly. Having a 500 mil bounty isn't exactly the best indicator of being too strong imo.

Prime Garp didn't overcome him immediately, it was a mid difficulty clash of forces, and the drill was simply overpowered and diverted anyway, he wasn't even technically one shot. That drill was said to be a continent splitter. Chinjao was a monster.

Prime Garp didn't overcome him immediately, it was a mid difficulty clash of forces, and the drill was simply overpowered and diverted anyway, he wasn't even technically one shot. That drill was said to be a continent splitter. Chinjao was a monster.
Okay, Chinjao's strong, that's there. But DD, I don't even know if he's YC level, lol. Like, I don't see him beating Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.