vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree with this too

I'm hopeful it's fully explained if we ever get his Shimotsuki connection, but I'm starting to believe it'd be too much for just one arc.
Fuck this retarded connection.

Stop.

Stop connecting Zoro to Wano just because he is using a fucking sword.

His sensei being from Wano has nothing to do with his family.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The Ace example is the worst one because that would put her at YC3. The rest of feats are impressive but not enough to put her above YC2, Yamato using her DF might put her at YC2-1 between both King and Queen but she doesn't have anything that would allow her to bypass Kaido's durability. Everyone on the rooftop (besides Kidd) had a way of bypassing it.
Post automatically merged:

It could be right but Kaido said the CoC stuff after getting hit by Asura, not after seeing it.
Again, we have known her for 25 chapters out of 1000+...please give me a reason why you think we’ve already seen everything she can do. You’re writing off a character who’s barely had any time to breathe since her introduction as though she’s proven to be worthless, I just don’t understand why you feel that way.

Again, we have known her for 25 chapters out of 1000+...please give me a reason why you think we’ve already seen everything she can do. You’re writing off a character who’s barely had any time to breathe since her introduction as though she’s proven to be worthless, I just don’t understand why you feel that way.
I am not saying that she alr used what she has, she might have a power up that puts her at PK+ level, I am just saying what we got and things we can be based of.

@HA001

I am not sure about this panels.
Kaido is stainding right behind Zoro, ready to finish off Zoro - he is moving his club
Law says: Zoro get out of there (- Law is preparing something) but
Kaido: you will stay there. I ll come to you.
Law: stops what he wanted to do, and looks scarred.
Then we see Zoro in the background with all that black lighting and Law in front with the blacklighting too.
My question is how did Kaido hit both. Did Kaido hit Zoro and then Law? Did only Zoro get the full attack and Law only the shockwave?
This panel is so strange
Can someone clarified to me?

I am sure that Kaido wanted to finish Zoro that why he said to Law you will stay there. I ll come to you.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@HA001

I am not sure about this panels.
Kaido is stainding right behind Zoro, ready to finish off Zoro - he is moving his maze
Law says: Zoro get out of there (- Law is preparing something) but
Kaido: you will stay there. I ll come to you.
Law: stops what he wanted to do, and looks scarred.
Then we see Zoro in the background with all that black lighting and Law in front with the blacklighting too.
My question is how did Kaido hit both. Did Kaido hit Zoro and then Law? Did only Zoro get the full attack and Law only the shockwave?
This panel is so strange
Can someone clarified to me?

I am sure that Kaido wanted to finish Zoro that why he said to Law you will stay there. I ll come to you.
I don't think either got hit by the club. Both got hit by the haki.

I don't think either got hit by the club. Both got hit by the haki.
but why then this?

Kaido has both hands on the club, and the lighting are coming from the club, that mean the lighting that we see here are

just the remaing lighting effect that came from the club.
That why I am not sure, I think Zoro got hit by the club (maybe Law too).
This panel is so confusing.

Zolo fans are master of hypocrites or always have twisted narratives. Kidd said that Zolo blocked/took an attack for a second. Law said that last he took could have shattered the body. Neither Kidd nor Law implied that Zoro took the whole attack. Panel clearly showed Law teleported everyone including Zoro. But somehow they have skipped that panel.
These folks are the ones who say 'missed' means Kaidou dodged or watch out means dodge which never implied in scans. The fact that Zoro could stand properly and do attacks means he didn't take the full attack.

Zolo fans are master of hypocrites or always have twisted narratives. Kidd said that Zolo blocked/took an attack for a second. Law said that last he took could have shattered the body. Neither Kidd nor Law implied that Zoro took the whole attack. Panel clearly showed Law teleported everyone including Zoro. But somehow they have skipped that panel.
These folks are the ones who say 'missed' means Kaidou dodged or watch out means dodge which never implied in scans. The fact that Zoro could stand properly and do attacks means he didn't take the full attack.
We already knew this why even bother trying to call them out on their bullshit

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oh look he's bitching again

It's the difference between being a One Piece Zoro fan vs being a Two Piece Zoro wanker, and 90% of this forum seems to be the latter which is pretty nuts with how often random translation words are used out of context like the last chapter where Law clearly used shambles to get them all out of the way and they act like it wasn't shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.