vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Luffy's a combat prodigy. Being thrown in the woods, having to fend for himself for days by Garp, has sharpened his battle instincts to a crazy extent. He's always figuring creative solutions in the heat of battle (vs Krieg, vs Arlong, vs Enel, vs Crocodile, vs Magellan, vs Katakuri). And I believe using CoC the same way he was taught to use CoA's internal destruction will be his trump card now. Not certain if it'll continue to just be "AdvCoC" or if he'll create a Gear form centered around CoC. I want the latter :feelsokeman:

I mean, you literally see Law using his powers last chapter, implying he didn't take the attack.

If he took the attack, the explosion after wouldn't have happened after the fact because it would have been full stopped.

Clearly he STOPPED the attack for a limited time, Law teleported them out of the way.

Such an awesome chapter to read through, even a second time. Luffy was even more badass this time around, with his casual insulting Kaido. Zoro’s speech was better this time around too.

Now that the official release is out, and it cleared something up. The advanced CoC and the advanced CoA are two different things. Luffy remembered Hyou and said that the internal destruction (advanced CoA) was “still too shallow,” and then remarked that Kaido could infuse CoC into his attacks. So what Luffy is doing is using advanced CoA and advanced CoC at the same time at the end of the chapter. Pretty wild.

Also would like more specifics on what Law’s curtain actually does and how it functions.

Can’t wait until next time.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am not saying that she is uselss in a normal fight, a YC2 is very capable but against a normal Yonko she would get demolished. Look at Queen, a very capable fighter that got one punched from a Hungry BM. And no, I am not being contrary because it is cool, I just see her as a mediocre character and I don't like her. Now because I don't like a character I am a "cool guy that likes to be contrary".
It’s just difficult not to let my eyes glaze over when I read someone talking about how a YC2 couldn’t beat a Yonko one-on-one...like, literally nobody in the fucking story can do that except another Yonko/admiral, so using this as a knock against a character who you even admit is still wildly powerful is the worst kind of false equivalence. Maybe you’re not being contrary, but it sounds like powerscaling has warped your mind beyond reason if you’re saying not being as tough as one of the four strongest pirates in the world means she doesn’t belong on the crew or in a similar position of prominence.

It’s just difficult not to let my eyes glaze over when I read someone talking about how a YC2 couldn’t beat a Yonko one-on-one...like, literally nobody in the fucking story can do that except another Yonko/admiral, so using this as a knock against a character who you even admit is still wildly powerful is the worst kind of false equivalence. Maybe you’re not being contrary, but it sounds like powerscaling has warped your mind beyond reason if you’re saying not being as tough as one of the four strongest pirates in the world means she doesn’t belong on the crew or in a similar position of prominence.
I am not saying that she doesn't deserve to be part of the crew, what I say is that she won't be very helpful against a Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.