vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am not saying that she doesn't deserve to be part of the crew, what I say is that she won't be very helpful against a Yonko.
But you don’t have any good reason to say that...in the short time we’ve known her, we’ve seen (as I told you in a previous post):

• Yamato knocking out Ulti (one of Kaido’s top fighters) with a, yes, less powerful version of her father’s attack
• Yamato swinging her club, and the shockwave blasting a Number (one of several powerful, genetically enhanced giants) to who the fuck knows where
• Yamato baring some fangs that indicate an unseen Zoan DF or another kind of transformation/power up that by itself was enough to make Sasaki (yet another F6) visibly nervous
• In the recent past, Yamato fought evenly with a then-WBP Ace

What about all of this leads you to believe she wouldn’t be useful against Kaido or Big Mom? We haven’t seen enough to know her true strength, but what we HAVE seen points to her being more than relevant in a fight with anybody.

Last edited:
Wait wait wait, "clang"... Zoro clashed with Hybrid Kaido and still won the exchange.
Same as with Kaku, ashura is not just a attack, he can use it as form to block also other attacks.

Did find this comment from Zorofanboy video and agree with that comment:
Ashura is Zorro covering himself in conquerors haki. If you think about it makes sense. How can an illusion cut somebody it's his conquerors haki doing it. When he does that I think he's actually manifesting his conquerors haki and giving it a form. That's why no one knew he had conquerors haki until he did that technique.
Since Zoro not unlock his basic CoC he can just use ashura for very shorttime, I assume if he unlock his CoC and get stronger, I can see he can even use it as form as Luffy using boundman.
Seeing Kaido hyping Zoro CoC, im very sure Zoro use adv CoC iin form of manifest power in Ashura.^^

Yamato knocking out Ulti (one of Kaido’s top fighters) with a, yes, less powerful version of her father’s attack
• Yamato swinging her club, and the shockwave blasting a Number (one of several powerful, genetically enhanced giants) to who the fuck knows where
• Yamato baring some fangs that indicate an unseen Zoan DF or another kind of transformation/power up that by itself was enough to make Sasaki (yet another F6) visibly nervous
• In the recent past, Yamato fought evenly with a then-WBP Ace
The Ace example is the worst one because that would put her at YC3. The rest of feats are impressive but not enough to put her above YC2, Yamato using her DF might put her at YC2-1 between both King and Queen but she doesn't have anything that would allow her to bypass Kaido's durability. Everyone on the rooftop (besides Kidd) had a way of bypassing it.
Post automatically merged:

Same as with Kaku, ashura is not just a attack, he can use it as form to block also other attacks.

Did find this comment from Zorofanboy video and agree with that comment:

Since Zoro not unlock his basic CoC he can just use ashura for very shorttime, I assume if he unlock his CoC and get stronger, I can see he can even use it as form as Luffy using boundman.
Seeing Kaido hyping Zoro CoC, im very sure Zoro use adv CoC iin form of manifest power in Ashura.^^
It could be right but Kaido said the CoC stuff after getting hit by Asura, not after seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.