vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No because KKG takes the toll on his body..its him overusing his Haki
Plus KKG is DF enhanced attack that uses momentum of Luffy recoiling his arm

Zoro has to use his physicals and he had all his bones broken before he even launched that attack
Luffy hardly had any of his bones broken before KKG did he?
Luffy had barely any haki when he used his attack also taking a toll on your body isn't a physical exertion?

Zoro was fantastic this chapter,always love that he give 110% for his captain and crew.Law to me was the 3rd mvp on the rooftop after Luffy and Zoro,only thing I didn't like is that he bends to Luffy's orders(he should have stayed and fight till he is out),maybe that is because he doesn't have CoC.

Luffy vs Kaido will be long ass battle and Luffy will have to find a way to keep him down,because Kaido always come back.

Glad that CoC has become more then fodder control and can't wait to see more from it on the battlefield.

Lets see were is Oda heading with BM vs Kid and Killer.Will Kid become Luffy's "real" rival and defeat BM I am not so sure given what 5SN did all together against Kaido and he still standing(BM is fresh),but he will definitely bring the pain to her,maybe even awaken his CoC like Luffy.

Luffy had barely any haki when he used his attack also taking a toll on your body isn't a physical exertion?
"Luffy has barely any Haki left"
Show me a panel confirming that lol

I can show you panel saying all bones in Zoro's body are broken
Zoro struggling to even move
The attack Zoro took would kill Luffy in an instant. It would vaporize it
Lets not act retarded

"Luffy has barely any Haki left"
Show me a panel confirming that lol
Lmao dude Luffy can barely stand when doflamingo used his parasite on him(after the 10 min without haki)

"
I can show you panel saying all bones in Zoro's body are broken
Zoro struggling to even move
The attack Zoro took would kill Luffy in an instant. It would vaporize it
Lets not act retarded
Lmao wishful thinking that Luffy will die from that attack and without Law bailing out Zolo's ass again and again he would've died ten times over

Last edited:
Zoro was fantastic this chapter,always love that he give 110% for his captain and crew.Law to me was the 3rd mvp on the rooftop after Luffy and Zoro,only thing I didn't like is that he bends to Luffy's orders(he should have stayed and fight till he is out),maybe that is because he doesn't have CoC.

Luffy vs Kaido will be long ass battle and Luffy will have to find a way to keep him down,because Kaido always come back.

Glad that CoC has become more then fodder control and can't wait to see more from it on the battlefield.

Lets see were is Oda heading with BM vs Kid and Killer.Will Kid become Luffy's "real" rival and defeat BM I am not so sure given what 5SN did all together against Kaido and he still standing(BM is fresh),but he will definitely bring the pain to her,maybe even awaken his CoC like Luffy.
Zoro didnt say anything, what are you talking, Zoro is KO atm. Are you kidding me?

Zoro is like Luffy at the beginning of this chapter. He is no way able to move or talk. This is hilarious.

So Zoro blocked a named attack from Kaido in Ashura while at the same time cutting him up. This was Zoro with the last bit of his strength preparing to die.:zosmug:
For those that downplayed his hakai blocking feat even Law is confirming how crazy Zoro is to still be standing.
Kaido saying zoro attack was enough after scarring him is Oda way of telling us the grandmaster replicated Oden feat if not surpassing it already in Zoro current state no less:finally:.
Kaido complimented him as Zoro is raising the reputation of his generation haha remember what he said to Luffy when he defeated him:steef:.
Confirmed CoC user we got almost everything we ever wanted for our beloved green haired marimo now it's luffy turn lets sit back and enjoy the show :brootea:

Status
Not open for further replies.