vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a health asura Zoro would have damaged Kaido more because he could have put more physical strength and haki in that mode and his attack.
Sure he could have put more CoA and physical strength but he would have been unable(most likely) to imbue CoC into it.

Rayleigh told us Haki blooms only in extreme conditions and I think that is what happened with Zoro this chapter. His injuries and Death state allowed him to surpass his limits.

CoC imbuing is also getting more hype than CoA at the moment so I think this Ashura will have been above his Normal one.

When Zoro learns how to consistently imbue CoC into his attacks,combined with his already high level of CoA and a black blade,he will be a consistent Top tier fighting anyone on equal footing.

Last edited:
What a chapter 5,5/5 :steef:
Grandmaster ZORO..wow.. He ran the show on the roof .. You can't deny, Ashura after so many years, he was amazing..
Can't wait to see how Kid and Killer will manage to win against Big Mom as she is about to create a new homie..
Luffy vs Kaido now, i know Kaido will come back but it was great to see Luffy reach this level...
Advanced COC hype.. Feels like my boy Shanks is stacked tho:endthis:

To be honest I expected more from Asura.Oden's attack on Kaido was definitely more impactful and the panels did it justice.
I really hope Zoro fights Kaido again before he the latter goes down.There's still a lot of room for training flashbacks, especially concerning his eye.
Overall an insane chapter.Luffy is a hype beast at this point.He even looked better than Zoro after beating Kaido's hybrid ass in base form lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.